• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A few words from the recently re-elected governor of Vesper

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Fellow citizens of Vesper and Sosaria,

It is an honor and a privilege to once again accept the position of governor of Vesper. Though I ran unopposed this time, the potential for the loss of my seat is never far from my mind. I have twice faced honorable competition from Lord Se'an Silverfoot, and twice faced dishonorable competition from the traitor Holly Bloodhand. I can say, with experience, and history to back my words, that regardless of the outcome of any given election, I will do my best to keep Vesper safe and prosperous.

I have heard unsettling reports of underhanded election tactics in cities both near and far. As a recipient of election tampering myself, I can only condemn such tactics, and I will be discussing possible solutions with the King as soon as possible.

As some of you may have noticed, I have been somewhat scarcer than usual of late. Heavy seasonal trade has kept me busy coordinating the ports and trade routes, but you can expect to see more of me toward the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

As soon as possible I will be holding a city meeting as I promised during the debate, to gauge the status of the city, discuss the trade deal, and address any citizen issues or concerns. Be on the lookout for a time and date announcement. I also plan to hold more city events, and of course to continue running the Vesper Auction.

I am proud to once again serve my city and I'm looking forward to working with my fellow governors--and welcoming the newcomers--once again. Vesper is a fine city, and together we will make it stronger than ever!

-Governor Ivy Covedweller of Vesper

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulation Governor, for your re-election. I am pleased to hear there was no incident during this exercise of democracy.

As promised, my naval fleet was stationned near the city shores, to prevent any pirate incursion from the water front.

Now is a period for festivities and gatherings. But as soon as this holiday period ends, I will also be working on plans to promote improvements to Yew, and also work on tacticals to make a decisive strike on those filthy orks.

Shall Vesper require any assistance from Yew, rest assured of our continual support.

Tehan,
Governor of Yew.