• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few ?'s I need answer to please

• Thread starter imported_MaDProFF
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MaDProFF

A few ?'s I need answers for please
1/ Do people think the New Tailor Changes are working?
2/ Is it worth re=opening my Bod account, though all are gm/tailors smiths only
3/ Are people getting better bods with just Gm Tailors than they used to, or is it the same as before the changes and you need to be 120 skill to get better bods now?
4/ Are there any changes due soon in the Bod Rewards?

Thanks

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) The changes only took place a couple days ago, so I don't know if they are working or not. I assume they are, but I haven't made any runic items since the change. The changes from the previous publish (back in February) are working fine.
2)Yes. It's worth re-opening your BOD account. BOD runs are fun!
3)There was no change to the proportion of BODs with any of the last few publishes. Those changes were made to smith BODs. GM is all you need in tailoring to have the best chance at getting the best BODs.
4) No changes to the BOD rewards. There hasn't even been any talk from the Dev's on this subject.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, there was a hint of looking at rewards, in the last town hall - they are thinking of a crafter focus group somewhere down the line, in conjunction with an item property / loot balance pass (since crafters will be directly affected by any changes to item properties that come from a loot / property change).