• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] a few older items

F

fracot

I have a few older items that i was wondering what they would be worth. Old spell reflection charge items various things shield platehelm and others. I also have other old charge items: weakness, strength, item ID, invisibility and teleport. the other one that i am curious about is labeled magic as in A Magic Katana or A Magic Maul and so on. Any help anyone could give would be great.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old charge items I'd say 5-10k for most as they are still pretty common. If you have some with the "max" charge is for a spell attribute, than a collector might pay more for the novelty. I don't know why we do that, but we do. The teleport/invis go for more as folks still use those in-game sometimes. I can't remember the last price on those, but those are typically per charge.

The magic items go for 50-75k when you can sell them. The problem is that using item identification on them ruins it. Doesn't matter if its on a vendor, equipped, locked down, trade window or whatever... if someone uses item id on it, it loses the 'magic' title. It makes it very difficult for collector to display these safely.

Hope that helps.

F

fracot

Thanks that does help. Do you think i should possibly drop by the cats rare fest since that is my home shard and where all these items are located?