• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A few more things..

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crystal and Corrupted Crystal Portals (as a set)-SOLD
Comm Deed Box-SOLD
Orny of the Magician
Tangle
Hephaestus, human I guess
Still have the Davies Locker with 273 maps included-SOLD
Still have the Mark of Travesty Tame/Lore
A 1st year bronze cloak/robe that have been dyed I think the Evil mage color ? They match my Shroud of Shadows (SOLD), also have the 2nd year Golden robe also the same color.

I'll accept Siege or the Atl equivalent in gold or Legacy Tokens on Atl :) ...PMs or a note in my mailbox will do.

Thank you

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sargatanza was looking for a Davie's Locker earlier today.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll make same offer I made about a month or two ago - 5 mil for the Mark of Travesty Tame/Lore

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Crystal and Corrupted Crystal Portals (as a set)-SOLD
Comm Deed Box-SOLD
Orny of the Magician
Tangle
Hephaestus, human I guess
Still have the Davies Locker with 273 maps included
Still have the Mark of Travesty Tame/Lore
A 1st year bronze cloak/robe that have been dyed I think the Evil mage color ? They match my Shroud of Shadows, also have the 2nd year Golden robe also the same color.

I'll accept Siege or the Atl equivalent in gold or Legacy Tokens on Atl :) ...PMs or a note in my mailbox will do.

Thank you
is the orny cursed or is it a regular blessable orny from doom?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am interested in the daveys locker and the robes. But still not sure what those are worth

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Orny is blessable and lockers are a Lil spendy but I hope he makes you a good deal on it. As its 100% profit :) for him.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Orny is blessable and lockers are a Lil spendy but I hope he makes you a good deal on it. As its 100% profit :) for him.
The locker with 273 maps is one I already had , the Orny, pretty valuable item that I would accept a fair offer for. The way my luck goes on the "profit" part...im pretty sure an Orny will miraculously appear in the next auction before I have time to sell this one. ;)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Garth, go ahead and sell the robes to Planters. I checked a few times today and couldn't grab you, I'm just not on enough lately. Take care!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Garth, go ahead and sell the robes to Planters. I checked a few times today and couldn't grab you, I'm just not on enough lately. Take care!
Yeah I just moved to a new house and i've been off and on today. I still don't know the value of these.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The cloak/robe are on my Steward at Glow Gate if anyone would like to see them, tell me how they got that way, and a rough idea of what they're worth....thx.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The cloak/robe are on my Steward at Glow Gate if anyone would like to see them, tell me how they got that way, and a rough idea of what they're worth....thx.
Evil dyed in the old faction system perhaps?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Garth, I checked your steward against my evil dyed monk robe, it is the evil faction color. If no one else expresses interest in it, I would offer 1 mil for the cape. I don't want to get in anyone's way though, I just like hero / evil dyed items so I'll give it a home if you don't find one for it.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Comm Deed Box-SOLD
What did this go for? Just looking for one for myself, be a few months before I get enough vet rewards saved up to get one and far easier to have a box now. Just not sure of the prices on Siege for such an item if anyone is selling. Got a fair idea for Prod shards, just not here.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also like to get a blessed cloak/robe, if one is still available

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I am still interested in items just don't know the prices you want for each... You can pm me with the prices you want.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll make same offer I made about a month or two ago - 5 mil for the Mark of Travesty Tame/Lore
Sorry AJ, didnt mean to ignore you. I was told when I first acquired this that they used to be worth a whole lot...over 30m, but that it's still worth between 10 and 15. That being the case, I would gladly take the low end, which would leave room for a resale profit :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
10-30M for Mark of Travesty sounds like waaaay to much for me. I´m curious as to who told you that.

Yes, they are not up for sale often but it´s an item that still spawns and the peerless is fairly easy for those who are experienced doing it.
I know the value is in the collecting part but still, 10-30M is an overprice IMO.

In the past year it seems as if there´s been four sold in the GIL auctions and the price range has been between 1.5 - 5 Mil...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
10-30M for Mark of Travesty sounds like waaaay to much for me. I´m curious as to who told you that.

Yes, they are not up for sale often but it´s an item that still spawns and the peerless is fairly easy for those who are experienced doing it.
I know the value is in the collecting part but still, 10-30M is an overprice IMO.

In the past year it seems as if there´s been four sold in the GIL auctions and the price range has been between 1.5 - 5 Mil...
4 with taming/lore, or are all of them valued the same regardless of the skills ?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don´t recall any of them had this combo but since no one seems to use them on Siege (as opposed to prodo where those two skills are more in demand on equipped MoTs) I´d guess they all have an equal value.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well Garth you might put it up for bid at GIL auction and set a minimum price of 10 mil (or whatever) and see if it sells. It is rare but since you can still get them and as much as I die I might lose it in a week so its not worth more than 5 mil to me!
It might be to some else though.
Good luck in any event.