• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A few items on Atlantic

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auctioning off these items. Auction will end Thursday, Feb 24th at 10pm est. Any bids after 9:50 will extend the auction 10 minutes. No PM/ICQ bids. I reserve the right to not sell any items listed if the bids aren't high enough. Buyout offers don't need to be posted in this thread, they can be by PM, ICQ, or ingame.

Reindeer Booties - 25m start (75m buyout)
High Bid -

I Wasn't Fast Enough To Escape Mesanna's Wraith - 20m start (60m buyout)
High Bid - SOLD 30m Prime.

Djinni's Ring (non replica) - 20m start (55m buyout)
High Bid -

A Sharpened Stick - 55m start (150m buyout)
High Bid - 65m (Angel Dust)

I Tried To Fight In The Atlantic 2v2 Tournament - no reserve (45m buyout)
High Bid - 1.6m (Omnius)

A Juka Crafted Talisman - 30m start (100m buyout)
High Bid -

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump... Ends tomorrow at 10pm est. Remember if im not comfortable with the high bid the item wont sell.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I Tried To Fight In The Atlantic 2v2 Tournament 1.5

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Less than 5 hours to go. Remember if prices aren't high enough i reserve the right to not sell the items.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction over. Only item that im comfortable with the price of is the mesanna's wraith boots. The rest of the items are still forsale PM me with offers.