• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A few items I found in my house on Baja

• Thread starter Talos Swansong
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Talos Swansong

Can I get a price check for a few of the items I found sitting in some chests in my house?

A Ship Claim Ticket
A Wig
A Tattered Plainly Drawn Treaure Map for somewhere in Ilshenar
White Demon Bone Chest and Arms
An Executioner's Axe with a Blood Red Head...same graphic as the Zyronic claw but its non magic
A Blue statue of Halston Montil

Thank you

T

Talos Swansong

I'm dying to find out how much the ship claim ticket and the executioner's axe might be worth. I've had them a long time.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Executioners axes i've seen go for like 500k - 2m on Europa.

Although where i used to see many for sale, i havn't seen any for sale in quite a while.

T

Talos Swansong

Anyone know of any sites that would have a reliable price for the Ship claim ticket? UO Rares was my old standby but it's last message I saw was a few years old. I know the ticket is old but its value I have no idea.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know of any sites that would have a reliable price for the Ship claim ticket? UO Rares was my old standby but it's last message I saw was a few years old. I know the ticket is old but its value I have no idea.
I've seen asking prices of 15 to 25, I think, but I can't swear to it. I recall someone mocked me when I offered to buy one for 5 though. rolleyes:

B

Brucie Kibbutz

The claim ticket would be interesting to see a price on it, I dare say they don't come up for sale anymore and would fancy quite a penny.

In that regard, probably best to put it up for auction here with a real high buy out, see what happens. That's an item you used to see sold pretty commonly as a rare (and it was), but I haven't seen one in years, maybe pre-AOS.

I'm not as up to date as I was though.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the Ilshenar treasure maps are in the 3 or 4 million neighborhood.