• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few items for sale...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"ll repost this on the Swap Shop if required..

4 sale....offers

(29) Heritage Tokens
Swamp Tile
(6) A deed for a potted plant.
Hooded robe of Umbra
216,000 blank scrolls
25,207 Oak boards
23,899 Yew boards
55,797 Heartwood boards
150,000 boards
13,335 Ash boards
19,480 Frostwood boards
860,000 iron ingots
478,000 Bloodwood logs
219,000 Bloodwood boards
687,000 logs
200,000 boards
28,000 Valorite ingots
11,000 Verite ingots
21,000 Bronze ingots
31,000 Golden ingots
28,000 Agapite ingots
21,000 Copper ingots
26,000 Dull copper ingots
44,000 Shadow ingots

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What kind of deal can you cut me on the DC ingots (and maybe some of the other metals)? I'm not sure how much gold I have currently, and rarely have more than 5-10 million total split between 3 accounts.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't even been pricing items as of late. I"m open to whatever fair offer you throw at me...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll see what I have available in a little while and get back to you. Gonna have to shift to the laptop for the rest of the night, and will be needing stuff for crafting.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sending you a PM - I'm interested in the DC, SI, Copper, Bronze, Gold and Agapite ingots.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
GG, you still there?

I sent you a PM - 10 million total for the DC, Shadow, Copper, Bronze, Gold and Agapite ingots. If needed, I can provide a bulk order box to bring with me to the location to make the material transportable (and for you to bundle up the other stuff for other buyers).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller...

???

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I"m still here, had some issues that prevented my "in game" presence...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hate when that happens... So, what about my offer on the ingots? I just need those 6 types - don't have enough verite or valorite BODs to justify the others, and have plenty of iron from my own mining.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've decided that I'm going to terminate my UO career instead, so I think I'm going to just give everything away, but I can't come up with a good fun way to do it. I could simply sell everything and then give the gold away, or I could give the merch away instead. But how to do it and make it a fun event(s)? Would 1 million gold checks be worth the effort, if I were to do something like, drop one somewhere and then give coordinates? Obviously I would use a stealther and insure some RvR was involved. But which is more valuable? A check for 1 million gold, or a deed for 10,000 val ingots? I know which one is easier to come by. So what do you think ? I know those that have already made offers would probably rather just continue with the sale...I could also redeed all of my resources which include over 1 million regs, and then do an IDOC on my keeps?? Does anyone know what happens to goza mats when a house is dropped? LOL

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided that I'm going to terminate my UO career instead, so I think I'm going to just give everything away, but I can't come up with a good fun way to do it. I could simply sell everything and then give the gold away, or I could give the merch away instead. But how to do it and make it a fun event(s)? Would 1 million gold checks be worth the effort, if I were to do something like, drop one somewhere and then give coordinates? Obviously I would use a stealther and insure some RvR was involved. But which is more valuable? A check for 1 million gold, or a deed for 10,000 val ingots? I know which one is easier to come by. So what do you think ? I know those that have already made offers would probably rather just continue with the sale...I could also redeed all of my resources which include over 1 million regs, and then do an IDOC on my keeps?? Does anyone know what happens to goza mats when a house is dropped? LOL
Goza mats drop to the ground in deed form at idocs I believe. It sounds like you intend to make a fun get away. Any of your ideas would be fine for the recipients, you should pick the one that best fits your style and gives you the most enjoyment. I hope it all works out as you want.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it depends on the mats- Ive seen some stay, even up in the air. There are a few locations around that mats are still sitting there months after the house has fallen.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Garth, most people would prefer money, over most of the resources, but I have another idea that you might find interesting, instead of dropping a house with the stuff in it. I'll send you details in another PM.

S

StifledArgument

I will happily buy some of the heritage tokens. I have always wanted to have some of the cool items.

I am not sure though, are Luna prices the fair market for these? Or Painted Elves pricing? Luna has them for 1 mill, Painted had them for 300K. Just give me a whisper on what you think is fair. I can't afford to buy all of them (I wish I could).

E

Elektra Rose

Garth....would you sell as whole lot? and if so how much would you be asking?

PM me for details please