A few good toons...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

Electroflap

I'm looking for anyone that would like to accompany me on my first CJ.. So far I have Steveo and Joe who would like to attend and Steveo mentioned going after friday's Sos Shopping event.. Please let me know if you could help.. I am very nervous about going.. I have read the articles about CJ but I still dont understand what I am supposed to do..

G

Granjell

Hi Aimee - Friday after SOS Shopping would be perfect for me. Can I come?? My suit is not too high at all, so I shouldn't add any gavels.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2008
Southern CA
Sounds like fun I'll try to make it but you should have a back up for me. I'm only a bloodsuker.

E

Electroflap

Looks Like we might have 7 then..
1. Joe
2. Steveo
3. Me
4. Ginger
5. Granny Jellyroll
6. Sheriff Tricky
7. Duke Bizzy

looks like we just need to find 2 more toons.. 1 for sure and 1 alternate..

H

Holocog

Ill grab some JNs and Go! I SHOULD have some time to go!(put me up for alternative):danceb:

K

Kippy

Let me know what day, time and district, I would be happy to help :)

Also, let me know if you prefer me to take a smaller suit, CJ will be smoother :)

F

Flippers

If you have no-shows, Kertruffle in her smaller suit can help.

You can have me in any position in the battle you want. :)

E

Electroflap

Ok i got it on the calendar.. Friday after Sos Shopping.. we will see how many shows.. we might be able to get 2 groups!

S

Sheriff Tricky

Can't go anymore, I thought my event for a friday was next week when it is actually tomorrow.

S

Stubby

AIMEE!!! That sounds like fun, but u seem to be full up, but i wouild be happy to run a DA with you. My cj is at backstabber, so its low. If by some miracle you have a need for someone, i will be there!! Just let me know!:D

F

Flippers

I assume you picked another district? I ddint see anyone in kooky grove unless you are still sos shopping

M

MissPoodledoodle

Well, that cj was going great till the scale/stun round! But it was only 5 tu unites, so its all good! :thumbsup: Great job on your first CJ run Flap!! :)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

CONGRATS on your win!

Congrat's on a Successful win in every one of your first BOSS battle's!

Thanks for letting me be a part of EVERY ONE OF THEM!

You truly are one of a kind.

E

Electroflap

Thank you to everyone that attended my first CJ! It was a long epic battle but yet a Victory! There's no way I could have done it without my greats friends here at stratics! So for EVERYONE out there! THANK YOU

F

Flippers

wtg Electroflap!

Now you have a better idea of what to expect ;)