• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Fare Warning !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

<font color="red"> Brothers and Sisters:

I feel it my duty in this time of celebration to bring forth a warning to you all. For I fear that as with times past that tomorrow we will usher in a new day, a new quest, and alas people of the Bloo hue into our beloved dungeons.

And there in lies the twist. For the Charter or AOE is very specific. We will defend the Champions of the Evil, and we will defend the glory that is our vile dungeons, and we will defend what our Bishop Lord Blackthorn started those many years ago. We will kill all those who think to take from the dark lands its treasures.

So be ye for warned.
If you are of the Bloo way of life, living quietly in your facet of love and you would think to come to this, our dark land, you will be found, and you will be made to pay the price. And the price that our Champions desire is only payable in blood.

We enforce it every night against gold and fame farmers.
We enforced this in the Book of Truth.
We enforced this with the Wisps.
We will enforce it tomorrow.

We may die in doing so, but our Champions smile upon us, and to die over and over in the calling of their glory is what we dedicate our lives to doing.

You PAS who dared enter Destard two nights past felt first hand what the hand of the assassin guild does.

All praises be to the Champions of Evil.
Long live the AOE.

THE EVIL EYE OF THE AOE IS UPON YOU!!!!
</font>

G

Them danged stoopid thievin' bloos! They are almost as bad as those maroons, don't ya think?

Oh wait...

CRAP!

&lt;notices color of self, decides to redefine bloo&gt;
&lt;hmm, needs to add bloos to the Raconteurs Dictionary&gt;

Question: If ya can be a maroon and not be red, can ya be blue and not be a bloo? I'm always debating these critical aspects of Sosaria.

Wait! Perchance yon windmill is actually a vile dragon! Fear not! The trammie-newb-do gooder-Paladin of Farfegnugen will protect thee from this beast.

Once I find my horse, I shall protect thee, that is.
And my sword. Has anyone seen my sword?

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blody hell, its raining dead bloos in fel!!!!!!!!!!!

ive clocked in 22 kills tonight, thats not counting the doubles of the people that came back to fight.
(and triples and quad in some cases)

i cant beleive how many people are in fel side.

this is awsome too see!

G

Tell me about it! I visited every anti-virtue dungeon in FEL (oh wait, my marked spot near Despise was blocked by someone that stayed there a long time - is camping making a comeback?).
Someone was in every one of the dungeons. Quite exciting for the raconteur. I barely missed a bovine stampede through Covetous (being dead does have it's advantages!). Then got pwned by people I thought were my friends near Destard. Time for new friends?

Stuff happening that can create an episode of lame story telling by yours truly.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are so many UM people farming in fel its not even funny.

i walked right up to a couple people and just sat there waiting for any kind of reaction.

then killed them.

i do believe that the game has maybe put in kind of a fix though.
cause i went farming myself and noticed that if you park in one room and kill the same critter over and over you dont (or i didnt) get any of the new arties.

P

Patheos

Really?! Oh Im not too sure about that. Let's not jump to conclusions...Sounds like there will have to extensive research into artie farming in Fel. hmmm *gets out lab glasses and splatter apron*

G

I wish my internet would work properly! It's running at 11Mb/s

I want to kill someone!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, now this is funny.

i ran around farming for like 2 days. didnt get any artys.
then i pop'd a blue in hyloth and got 2 artys off of him.

sad when the only artys i get are someone elses!!!!

M

Madchild

hehehe they still count and you got the thrill of a kill and didnt stand there witherin or sayin all kill

G

<blockquote><hr>

blody hell, its raining dead bloos in fel!!!!!!!!!!!

ive clocked in 22 kills tonight, thats not counting the doubles of the people that came back to fight.
(and triples and quad in some cases)

i cant beleive how many people are in fel side.

this is awsome too see!

[/ QUOTE ]

For anyone to sit there and ''praise'' themselves is ridiculous. I guess role playing hasn't died hahaha. Who are you again? Never see you around unless you are attacking ppl who have no fighting skill. IE ''tamers'' and mules. And tell your boy we killed to try not to stay unattended. we came back but like always, you wasnt there like u said u would be. I support PAS in killing you or anyone you associate with. If you are who I think you are, welcome back to the shard but plz , when you raise yourself on a pedastal of ''stardom'' it really makes you look dumb. See ya on the field, not some random dungeon.

T

Trinsauce

I'm sorry but I still have yet to see an AOE in the dungeons... I've been waiting and hoping to get some fights while I was milking the dungeons for arty's...
Come find me please

P

Prae Mofo

I unfortunately have yet to see an AOE either
It saddens me. I enjoyed the battle in the Treasure of Tokuno. I have resorted to sitting in one spot all day just in hopes to see an AOE. Please I beg of you......SHOW YOURSELVES!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

For anyone to sit there and ''praise'' themselves is ridiculous. I guess role playing hasn't died hahaha. Who are you again? Never see you around unless you are attacking ppl who have no fighting skill. IE ''tamers'' and mules. And tell your boy we killed to try not to stay unattended. we came back but like always, you wasnt there like u said u would be. I support PAS in killing you or anyone you associate with. If you are who I think you are, welcome back to the shard but plz , when you raise yourself on a pedastal of ''stardom'' it really makes you look dumb. See ya on the field, not some random dungeon.

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah

i killed 3 of your tamers solo the other night.
i kill one of your tamers nightlly.

i didnt read what you said cause i dont have time, but im sure it was well writen and would have left me spellbound.

and try not to cry when i kill your tamer next time bro, that was a real disgusting display the other night in shame.
even after i res'd ya.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

sorry but I still have yet to see an AOE in the dungeons... I've been waiting and hoping to get some fights while I was milking the dungeons for arty's... Come find me please

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry.
only 3 of us active, and we all work.
we will try to get to you as soon as we possibly can.
you are number 6 in queue.
thanks for your patience, you are special to us and we rely on your support.
please continue to hold and the next available assassin will be right with you.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I unfortunately have yet to see an AOE either It saddens me. I enjoyed the battle in the Treasure of Tokuno. I have resorted to sitting in one spot all day just in hopes to see an AOE. Please I beg of you......SHOW YOURSELVES!

[/ QUOTE ]

since the event started i myself have pulled in over 50 kills of farmer blues.
im sorry i havnt been able to get to ya yet.

if you would pass along where you can be found and what time we should be looking for you will we try our hardest to get a representative to you as soon as possible.

P

Patheos

And! if you act now you can get the the premium kill package by sending $100,000 cash, and we'll get right to you within the next 24 hours.
call now! 666-666-6666

K

Kali Grey

I have been out and about myself lately. A bit rusty but having fun. ALSO ...
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm....if your in fel you are fair game...would you prefer that we stop and ask what your skills are before we attack? come on....Also..I have had my butt handed to me by a tamer...a few times. Actually one all most got me just the other day. SO acting like tamers have no pvp skill is false. just go and play and enjoy.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

since the event started i myself have pulled in over 50 kills of farmer blues.
im sorry i havnt been able to get to ya yet.

if you would pass along where you can be found and what time we should be looking for you will we try our hardest to get a representative to you as soon as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that would take all the fun out of the whole thing... We're out there in plain sight...

S

Shawnsa

Hugz Voodoo and Kali here cuz if I logged on they'd make me take a dirt nap too.

Waves to Poo while she is at it

Leaves a message for Wendy, who she knows will check in eventually

Just checking in, sounds like you are making fun for yourselves.

Still alive and kicking with GTH on WoW, good friends are priceless no matter what game they play.

Happy Hunting
Silvermane, AlmondJoy et al

Status
Not open for further replies.