• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Fancy Dress Made By Versace [Exceptional]

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Fancy Dress Made By Versace [Exceptional] Blessed. Any idea on price would br great ty. Also if I could get a price on some single pieces I have. A Plate Helm made By Black Mike dbl exc. A Close Helm Made by Mild Seven Dbl Exc. Plate Armor Made By Big-Daddy Dbl Exc female. And a Halberd Made By Taz Rockwell Dbl Exc. All items on Pacific.

A

AshMoney

I agree on the price of the dress...The armor pieces i would say between 3-10mil per piece, depending on the shard. I personally wouldnt pay over 6m per for those.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can anyone explain to me why dress is worth 10-20 mil? Versace was a player on Pacific and he made thousands of items. Are you pricing it just because it has the "exceptional" tag in brackets? There are so many old accounts that still have these items tucked away and people are finding them in IDOCs all the time. Just courious thats all.

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can anyone explain to me why dress is worth 10-20 mil? Versace was a player on Pacific and he made thousands of items. Are you pricing it just because it has the "exceptional" tag in brackets? There are so many old accounts that still have these items tucked away and people are finding them in IDOCs all the time. Just courious thats all.
It's also blessed.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted this before I talked to you in Luna btw )

D

Devine

hmm well since im crazy for dresses specialy fancy ones and the marker is made by which is the rarest in my book + the name versace ! sweet name also the [exceptional] gives +value to it of course
ill pay 25m ! asap what shard you located on ?

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm well since im crazy for dresses specialy fancy ones and the marker is made by which is the rarest in my book + the name versace ! sweet name also the [exceptional] gives +value to it of course
ill pay 25m ! asap what shard you located on ?
Friend in game bought it yesterday ( srry

M

mutau

What would be the value of an entire male and female leather suit, dble except and still has the maker's tag? about 5 pcs each.