• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Fake!! Important message about Gem of Immortality & ShadowLords

T

ThraximusZog

are relics of a dead server welcome? or will I get lynch mobbed out by PAS lovers again? :p

S

Skullcollector

I was fortunate enough to get one of the gems of immortality but what exactly does it do if anything? How do you use it?

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhh... I could so write some great fiction about all this "happening" ...

*arches brow*

Maybe I will....

So that explains why I didn't see any named SL during the event on Sunday. They weren't there... Did they respawn with double shadowlords? LS had 6 named SL at their event last night.... quite a death robe collection convention!!!! Personally I dumped some out of my pack and still had 9 death robes in my pack when the event was over. Wish I could have been on Sonoma for the do over today but I didn't hear about it until too late. Congrats to those who got gems!

B

Braun

I was fortunate enough to get one of the gems of immortality but what exactly does it do if anything? How do you use it?
Congrats ! Skull !! long time no see ya.
KHV was also another recipient of the Gem. I am excited for them as I know they work in such a terrific manner together.

The gem, if double clicked while in your bag tells a short story. Well worth reading. Other than that .. Who's to say.

Congrats to the three winners of this wonderful artifact.

*Tips Hat*

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
was there 3?

the one named SL, the Coward one, looked like it 'hide' in the middle of the battle.

then at the end of the event the when they where giving the closing story's the one EM toon said "you killed them all, even the coward one that hide" which got to to thinking if the one even did get killed.

cause i stuck around after and never saw it 'unhide' or die.

something to think about.

that plus only 2 gems have come forward.