• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Dread Warhorse (Renewed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: A Dread Warhorse

You are not correct. you have made the date of auction only after you have received some bids.
You smell.
ahh.. take your GOOD dread warhorse. It the worst pet i've ever seen. Good luck

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aproximately 15 minutes after I posted the initial auction I noticed I forgot to post the end time and date. I edited as soon as I found out. Your bid was the only one in at that time.

I forgot a detail, which I apologise for, but don't start mouthing me because you didn't get the bargain you were hoping for.

Kind regards, Maleachi

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You are not correct. you have made the date of auction only after you have received some bids.
You smell.
ahh.. take your GOOD dread warhorse. It the worst pet i've ever seen. Good luck

Ivory, we've had this conversation. You can't call someone names because they don't do what you want them to. Now stop it.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Ivory, we've had this conversation. You can't call someone names because they don't do what you want them to. Now stop it.
LOL Cail, you kill me sometimes!

i am jealous, i want to have one of "them" conversations

EVERYONE SMELLS!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL Cail, you kill me sometimes!

i am jealous, i want to have one of "them" conversations

EVERYONE SMELLS!
I smell good. I should do; my only real indulgence is VERY expensive perfume!

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Despite the fact that Cail and Jack might smell.... rolleyes:

The bid is up to 37m

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Since the interest has cooled I think it's fair to push the auction date 1 day forward to saturday 20.00 gmt+1. If anyone who already did bid objects, the end of the auction will be sunday 20.00 gmt+1 as planned.

Should there be any last minute bids, the end of the auction will be pushed forward 30 minutes after the the last bid.

Kinds regards Maleachi

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Since Mr Voiceless withdrew his bid for my Dread Warhorse this auction is now useless, worthless or whatever you want to call it.

So now this warhorse is up for sale again.
This time it won't be an auction cause I would like to prevent any more false bids.

You can PM or ICQ me. (459-673-700)

Status
Not open for further replies.