• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Disturbing Find, Indeed!!!

The Shadow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Every story has two sides...

Every lie has a truth...

I've never been much of a goblin liking individual. I find their mannerisms repulsive. However, news reached

my ears about a goblin who's been dabbling in the Dark Arts to appease the goblin lords to help him win an

election for governorship. As ridiculous as that even sounds, it piqued my curiosity...

As a purveyor of secrets I shadowed the source of these accusation in search of more secrets...

I lay and wait for two days as nothing interesting seems to happen.

Finally, I notice him acting a bit peculiar than he had the last two nights. As he exits the bank on the east

side of Britain, I notice he's lugging a few hefty sacks. He stopped by the stable to fetch a pack horse. From

there he headed southeast into the woods.

Murdock with Pack.png

There were times that I thought he may have noticed my presence, I was still confident that he wouldn't be

able to reveal me.

Then he cast a portal...and so The Shadow followed...

Murdock at Orc Cave.png

The Orc Cave...

"Why the Orc Cave?" I asked myself...to farm yeast for liquor, why else.

Then, out from the cave emerged an Orc which he had slain with powerful magic...out came another Orc,

surely this was how he farmed for yeast.

Murdock and Toofjaw.png
But, this was no farming excursion...

This was a meeting.

A meeting of secrets...

Murdock n Toofjaw.png
"Toofjaw" he said...they know each other?

"Murdok" the Orc responded. "Toofjaw do wut Murdok wunz"...what is it the this orc did for Murdock,

and what does he have for the orc?

My curiosity is starting to get the better of me, I decide to find out what's in the packy.

Utilizing my skills I manage to stealth over undetected and snoop into the packs...iron ingots?

Snoop.png

What is happening here...

Yew.png
According to this conversation, the ingots are to restock the orcs with weapons. So that they can invade Yew.

Like I said before...

Secrets are everywhere.

I believe it's time for me to leave...as I started to make my retreat, I was able to catch this little secret...

the one that piqued my curiosity from the beginning.

payment.png
As I must reiterate, I've never been much towards the liking of goblins.

But every story has two sides...

Every lie has a truth...

WhatNowAnotherNerf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Every story has two sides...

Every lie has a truth...

I've never been much of a goblin liking individual. I find their mannerisms repulsive. However, news reached

my ears about a goblin who's been dabbling in the Dark Arts to appease the goblin lords to help him win an

election for governorship. As ridiculous as that even sounds, it piqued my curiosity...

As a purveyor of secrets I shadowed the source of these accusation in search of more secrets...

I lay and wait for two days as nothing interesting seems to happen.

Finally, I notice him acting a bit peculiar than he had the last two nights. As he exits the bank on the east

side of Britain, I notice he's lugging a few hefty sacks. He stopped by the stable to fetch a pack horse. From

there he headed southeast into the woods.

View attachment 26817

There were times that I thought he may have noticed my presence, I was still confident that he wouldn't be

able to reveal me.

Then he cast a portal...and so The Shadow followed...

View attachment 26816

The Orc Cave...

"Why the Orc Cave?" I asked myself...to farm yeast for liquor, why else.

Then, out from the cave emerged an Orc which he had slain with powerful magic...out came another Orc,

surely this was how he farmed for yeast.

View attachment 26819
But, this was no farming excursion...

This was a meeting.

A meeting of secrets...

View attachment 26820
"Toofjaw" he said...they know each other?

"Murdok" the Orc responded. "Toofjaw do wut Murdok wunz"...what is it the this orc did for Murdock,

and what does he have for the orc?

My curiosity is starting to get the better of me, I decide to find out what's in the packy.

Utilizing my skills I manage to stealth over undetected and snoop into the packs...iron ingots?

View attachment 26822

What is happening here...

View attachment 26823
According to this conversation, the ingots are to restock the orcs with weapons. So that they can invade Yew.

Like I said before...

Secrets are everywhere.

I believe it's time for me to leave...as I started to make my retreat, I was able to catch this little secret...

the one that piqued my curiosity from the beginning.

View attachment 26824
As I must reiterate, I've never been much towards the liking of goblins.

But every story has two sides...

Every lie has a truth...

Tinky Feetz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ohhh Noos!!!
Murduck noo doo dis, wud he. Mees noo doo witual tu try winz da elecsun.
Mee noo beweeve mees eyes. why wud Murduck tulk tu da Orcs.
Doo dis meen dat da Yoo evasuns wur himz plan.
Doos Teehun noos boot dis?

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems half the candidates are secretly allied with pirates, orcs, or demons. I fear there is an assault upon the very fabric of Britannian society!

Murdock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
although this silly little play with an obvious impostor posing as me deserves no reply:
(the real me is clearly adorned with many medals for my successes which are not shown in these fake pictures- some of which are engraved by the gods themselves and cannot be removed)

I will say this:

I DENY these false alligations and ensure the citizens of this great land that this was not me.

Something I will point out that Tinky failed to do when I presented my evidence, by only stating and I quote:
"Dat noo look lik gubinspeek tu mee...Dat look lik Orc." Tinky Feetz

all know my history of constant vigilance and dedication to the city of Yew and my hatred and mass slayings of all orcs, and furthermore;

it is clear that Tinky does have a supporter in this Shadow person, one who clearly DOES have dealings with orcs, so not only Orcs but Thieves as well Tinky???

oh what has happened to the Tinky we all loved, even as an opponent in this election I say COME BACK TINKY, COME BACK TO THE GOODNESS AND LIGHT

As Governor of Britain I will use all resources available to me to help bring this lost little soul back to us as a good and upstanding citizen and will call for an intervention of all friends and citizens to come together and help Tinky find his way once again.

Murdock for Governor of Britain

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This is quite unsettling! I know Tinky to be a good goblin and I even served as a bridesmaid at his and Amizelly's wedding... but I also know Murdock to be an upstanding citizen who has answered every call for assistance that I or my city have ever given. These allegations have me so confused!