• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A day in the life.... (Episode List)

T

Tink'r Toiz

That is too funny! I love it when people take UO play beyond the obvious and "story line". Tinks and Arabella (Great Lakes and opposing factions) are prone to take cakes and cookies to battles ... Tinks likes to decorate the enemy factions base with True Brit colors ...

she also tends to forget her purpose and stealth up to enemy faction players and either give them a hug...

.... or ask them a question...

....or make a friend....

.... or decorate a base.....

But ALWAYS I have great fun!!!! Even when the odds seem slightly tilted in the opposing faction favor....

The stories like Jeremiah is posting, in my opinion, is what really makes UO and factions special... Thank you!