• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A couple of my minor rares

V

Valas

Hey guys :), just returned to the game and just wanted to check what some of this stuff is worth.

2 donuts - stacked together - Selling for 1m
A Glacial Dagger - Selling for 3.5m
Green 'A glass of liquor' - Think I'm going to keep this for now since its worth so little.
Someone's dagger - Open to offers on this item!
Purple Faction Sigil dyed longsword and Heater Shield - Again going to keep these for now due to being worth so little.
White Forge - Again probably going to hang onto this for now.

If you want to buy anything feel free to contact me, my ICQ is - 473180438

Also I am looking to buy a couple of pieces, could I also grab a price check on,
Double blessed sash
Double blessed kilt
Double blessed shirt
Double blessed hat (just an average price for any hat)

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Thanks guys.

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Contact me through ICQ for details.

Some are novelty, some no longer obtainable tough not really rare and as far as I recall the dagger is an event item, so that may fetch a bit.

I will take the glass and the forge.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Donuts - 1m
Glacial Dagger - 3m-3.5m
Green Glass - 250k
Someone's Dagger - Quest item, but still nice to have a blessed dagger - 50k
White large forge - Not sure, if its still craftable then not much, if it isn't then around 500k-1m
Sigil items - 100-500k each. Theres a new plant stain that dyes a similar colour so sigil stuff not so popular anymore.

Double blessed clothing worth 4m-8m depending on piece, sashes, kilts and hats are pretty common but expect to pay more for the shirt. :)

D

Dani/Alina

the glacial items are worth more than 3m.....more like 15m-20m