• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A couple of folks asked if I would....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple of folks asked if I would Put the Hiryu house back in Isamu........ for obvious reasons :) So I am back to owning both of the two housing spots in that hospitable land ;) Both the Hiryu and the Tsuki Garden houses are public and great mid to high level training houses and not too shabby for collecting leather and gold either. I just figured after I got 120 taming on the last toon I was ever going to put through that torture, that I did not need that house anymore and that someone else would place it and use it. Guess I figured wrong, anyway it is now back tame or train away. If you want a vendor with enhanced bandages and a commod box, or crystal portals or whatever let me know and I will see what I can do to make your life a little easier :)

BTW if someone else want to place there, I will gladly hand it over....... So long as you keep it public :)