• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A clairfication to Pandora's story

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, contrarary to reports, Aedon was NOT at the mob spawn ar Red Skull bay.

Second, Aedon would never have recovered the crystal and handed it over to anyone from Brit. He also would not claim that it would be safer kept in the castle nor speak of any seated queen.

Please reframe from using my character in any written stories without clearing it with me first.

C

CatLord

Hello.
Do you know what happened inside the tent?
I was outside.
How did the story end?

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am confused at all the crystal swapping... Which crystal was retrieved and which crystal does Ix still have? The story says a crystal was dropped.... I thought it was the conversion crystal... But it was a different crystal? Maybe a quick spreadsheet of which crystals...and crystal shards exist, what sort of power they contain and who has them.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in the dark as much as the rest of you, but from what I was told later, As they trapped the Daemon in of all things a tent, Ix dropped a crystal fragment, not the conversion crystal. Then for some reason which escapes me, the people of Sosaria allowed the daemon to go free and ran to fetch the shard.

From news brought to his Aedon is no convinced that the RBG and the seat of power in Brit are working with Ix Tab to strike terror into the hearts of Sosarians and in this way, bring them all under their rule.

C

CatLord

I am in the dark as much as the rest of you, but from what I was told later, As they trapped the Daemon in of all things a tent, Ix dropped a crystal fragment, not the conversion crystal. Then for some reason which escapes me, the people of Sosaria allowed the daemon to go free and ran to fetch the shard.
... and you missed the part when the majority of the militia decided to help Ix Tab and kill the guardians of the chest.

That sure was a sad thing to see... mob mentality at its best.

We did kill the evil that was released from the chest.

Then they went into the tent... and we stood outside.

So we didnt see what transpired... but it sure looked weird.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said in another post, that story was a DRAFT sent to Sahra Swift (Gildar) and I told him I would send the FINAL via email in WORD format because I needed confirmation. I reached out, best I could, via ICQ to the people I mentioned and wanted to confirm it with them before I put it on public sites...

I have edited the story and removed your name from it, again my apologies to you or anyone else that might have been offended like you were.

C

CatLord

The description of my character was great... thank you.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just try to keep in mind that you can only RP your character. Do not presume to play the part of another, or to place words in their mouths nor ascribe actions never taken.

That being said, it is ended for my part.