• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Challenge!

S

SUPRsalad

I'll have you all know, I did NOT speed up the video at ALL making this, nor was i using any 'juice' to do my moves..

thats all natural folks. can you hang? I doubt it.

M

MR Bojangles

gemma had the pickaxe but i think your moves were alittle better

S

SUPRsalad

i have a formal challenge from Pure pain and Pink floyd in an all-out, no holds-barred, 2v2 dance off, but Gemma needs a dance partner.. Takers??
I don't bite that much.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can only do the heavy metal headbang which looks like a **** job on ultima online because the hair won't move or i would be ur partner... : /

besides, i think i would like to grind with pure pain anyhow :D

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can only do the heavy metal headbang which looks like a **** job on ultima online because the hair won't move or i would be ur partner... : /

besides, i think i would like to grind with pure pain anyhow :D
I laughed twice and a half.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or when you have as many infraction points as me and your UOStratics life is hanging by a thread because the mods panties are in a wad and they can't take the heat in the kitchen.

L

lols

I think the fact that Steelnuts was holding a sigil, and is in an opposing faction, and was dancing in your house, makes him the winner..

E

Eyes of Origin

Pink, nice video... perfect with the beat, almost.

I still like Gemmas better.. and Steel gets bonus points IF he is infact carrying a sigil, but Gemma still wins that one.

L

lols

Well.. that's a glacial pickaxe in his hand that is purple like the rest of him.. so I'm going to say Sigil..

E

Eyes of Origin

yeah yeah good point :p So he gets a few bonus points... still doesnt give him the win.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are we judging on dancing skill + attire?

in that case i would call it a draw.

however, the fact that nuts is a faction enemy and is carrying a sigil in gem's own home - that alone gives "in your face" points and steel wins by 1/2 point.

S

SUPRsalad

Im sure Chad has something on the burner.. I can hardly wait. Competition brings out the best!

vexyvixen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*
Yes, it would be awesome to bring back dancing, emotes, etc that was in 3d.