• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A challenge to THE WORST PVPER OF TIME.

• Thread starter Supr Funzor Time
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Supr Funzor Time

hi haginor i would like to challenge u to fight me on any of my guys any of em u can pick and i hope u accept.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Xenx Is By far the worst PvPer, And the most annoying person to have to listen to in Ventrillo ever, with her Evil witch cackle for a laugh and her constant Whining.

V

Velandra

whew!

I was pretty sure that *I* was th worst pvper of all time.. ;)

M

morgawr68

i thought i was the worst pvper
after all i do play a stealth archer, the thorn in everyones side. the rk person you love to hate. and you guys prolly dont even know me lol
Jasper Ravenn from CDA

V

Velandra

lol me too.

How I ever went red is beyond me.. when I actually kill someone I am like - "OMG!"

And they always say "finally!" lol.. so apparently I fight the same people a lot.

D

Duke X. Winter

I assure all of you that I am in fact the worst PvPer of all time, hands down.

V

Velandra

we need to all hook up somewhere for a giant deathmatch to see who is in fact, the worst PvPer of all time.. :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You mean worst PvPer on Pac, right? Cause I covet that title on Atl.

(<-- even plays a dismount/tamer)

D

Duke X. Winter

I assure all of you, I would not get one kill. And if I did, it would be with my greater dragon.

B

Budweiser KDL

Xenx Is By far the worst PvPer, And the most annoying person to have to listen to in Ventrillo ever, with her Evil witch cackle for a laugh and her constant Whining.
WOW... finally something we agree on Baron!