• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A call to guilds that are recruiting!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
One of the functions of NOOB is to introduce new players to the various guilds on Siege, and help them find a place to call home. Whether that be to join an existing guild, make their own, or travel Sosaria as a free spirit, it is my goal to help them make that choice.

To that end, I am asking that any guild currently recruiting please write up a book and drop it in the NOOB mailbox. Title the book with the name and/or tag of your guild, and write a brief description of your general play style and rules, if you have them, and also a means of contacting an emissary. PvM, PvP, PK, Crafter, RP - there is room for everyone on Siege.

I am going to set up a library in our guild house that will display the originals. Use whatever style of book you like, dye it whatever color you prefer. Diversity is the spice of life! You need not seal the book; thanks to a generous donation, there are plenty of red leaves available for this project.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Sargatanza

Journeyman
I have one idea, maybe someone from experienced players can do a lections for Noobs? With questions about gathering stuff, better loot, best spots, and a little practice with "how to staying alive longer"? Maybe someone from honorable PK guilds will do it also?

Attachments

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So far, the budding NOOB library has acquired the following recruitment brochures:

United Workers of Siege Perilous [UWSP]
Gilfane [GIL]
The DarkOutlaws [TDO]
Savage Guild [CLAN]
Siege Perilous Historical Society [SPHS]

This list will be updated as it grows. All NOOBs are encouraged to check the brochures in their search for a home after graduation. These books are also going to be placed at the major transportation hubs for new players who choose not to go through NOOBification. Crafted and NPC books are on the NOOB Vendor at the SE corner of Zento for your convenience.

Add your brochure to make sure your guild gets noticed!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have set up book stands to display copies at Umbra Hub. I have UWSP up already.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oops, didn't know you were all ready setting them up. I will copy what I have so far an drop em in the Hub mailbox today