• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call to Arms!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you like to PvP, then you should start transferring a character to Pacific. It is the currently the most active West coast shard. There is loads of PvP every day, and there are several guilds to compete against. Members from every single faction show up to large fights consistently. Come join myself and many others on the most entertaining shard there is. (BTW, there are several boards for Pacific PvP, including stratics)

R

RollinTheTweed

You sound like a 1-800-whatevertheheck hehe. Selling some thing? :p

T

ThraximusZog

After years of people taming and "getting along with each other" they finally declare all out war against one another and you want to xfer and fight on pacific?! Even worse you want to call others from Sonoma there?!

Sir, I don't much care for your lack of faith! Most people are aware that high-pop servers = more pvp and wars, so I suggest you go play on Pacific and leave Sonoma for the Sonomians!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have fully built and established characters on every single shard. I can safely say Pacific is more enjoyable than any. I just want you all to enjoy it with me. So please! Come enjoy! :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
pac is meh for pvp.

you want factions go to GL.

you want small pvp fun go to LA.

you want huge fights go to ATL.

ive been to pac and i wasnt overylly impressed.
infact i didnt see anything different then 90% of the other shards out there.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I was logging onto all my old characters on other shards the other evening just to see what I had. Pacific was alright. But Atlantic was busy.

T

ThraximusZog

ignore Viper09, he tries to be a troll and ends up being worse than me while doing it.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pac is meh for pvp.

you want factions go to GL.

you want small pvp fun go to LA.

you want huge fights go to ATL.

ive been to pac and i wasnt overylly impressed.
infact i didnt see anything different then 90% of the other shards out there.
Well of course GL and ATL are very populated but those are both East Coast.
This is directed towards the Westers. The best West Coast shard is Pacific.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ignore Viper09, he tries to be a troll and ends up being worse than me while doing it.
Troll? Observation while going on different shards trolling?

:lol:

Nice try. But you still win for trolling. My posts doesn't even fall under the definition for trolling, except maybe this one. So stop hating and derailing threads. It really is getting tedious.

T

ThraximusZog

aww, have I ruined your perfect little virtual world were your always right? :-(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well of course GL and ATL are very populated but those are both East Coast.
This is directed towards the Westers. The best West Coast shard is Pacific.
actually its sonoma.

i think the fact that pac people have to come into other shard forums to beg people to come to their shard and play speaks volumes towards that.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually its sonoma.

i think the fact that pac people have to come into other shard forums to beg people to come to their shard and play speaks volumes towards that.

Not too bash Sonoma but when you have Sonoma PvPers prepping char to go to Pac to play because Sonoma bores us, then its saying something about Pac. Infact I know of 3 people (myself included) going to Pac in the next week or two.

T

ThraximusZog

A ton of ppl are leaving soon I hear. My thoughts on that are as followed: So? who ****ing cares. Let ppl have fun on this game DAMN IT! :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not too bash Sonoma but when you have Sonoma PvPers prepping char to go to Pac to play because Sonoma bores us, then its saying something about Pac. Infact I know of 3 people (myself included) going to Pac in the next week or two.
:) We will see you soon sir.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be bringing a character over from Sonoma this week. I placed a house on Pac last night.

Bear

M

Madchild

buh bye shard hoppers wont miss ya .

has anyone stoped to think on this hmmmmm mayb they are looking for more people to fight cuz they are bored and cant get a fight

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pac is alot busier than all other west coast shards for PvP.....but ya...us shard hoppers wont miss COPs stealthers and tamers either!!!