• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call to Action for Justice!

Gargoyle Brothers & Sisters,

There has been a grievous assault against the Winged Brethren. The Emmissaries of Queen Zhah, The beloved Twin Princes of Zoster have been murdered by the Human wingless one called Charlotte Welling & her band of Humanists. They were on a peaceful mission to bring me congratulations and were cut down in their prime.

I accompanied the Wingless Ones a few nights ago incognito and discovered that there is a plan by the Humanist mob led by Charlotte to commit genocide against all the Non-human races. The mob called for Charlotte to return and carry out her bloodthirsty plan.

char57.jpg

Charlotte Welling has been located hiding in the Terort Skitas in Ilshenar. We must entreat the king to bring Justice for the Twin Princes! Charlotte Welling must be tried for murder and the Crux Ansata must be purged of Humanists if there is to be peace.

Char83.jpg

Brothers & Sisters! Join with me tomorrow (Sunday, August 27th) at the Castle Blackthorn courtyard at 8:00 pm EST to demand Justice.

Our Great Queen Zhah cries for her lost children. Do not let her down!

Lord Draxsom Pri-Lem
Governor of New Magincia

Gar Brothers & Sisters,

There has been a grievous agra against the vol-de Brethren. The Emmissaries de Queen Zhah, The beloved Twin Princes de Zoster ten been murdered by the hiuman an-vol-de lem called Charlotte Welling & lem band de Humanists. lem were on a an-hur vestas re fer me congratulations ew were skis des ante lem-de prime.

I accompanied the an-vol-de Ones a an-mur nights prae-tim incognito ew discovered esta ter-esta est a plan o the Humanist mob led o Charlotte re commit genocide against all the Non-human races. The mob called trak Charlotte re return ew carry gres lem bloodthirsty plan.

Charlotte Welling has been located hiding ante the Terort Skitas ante Ilshenar. wi nes entreat the pri-lem re fer beh trak the Twin Princes! Charlotte Welling must est tried trak murder ew the Crux Ansata nes est purged de Humanists si ter-esta est re est peace.

Brothers & Sisters! int ku me tomorrow (Sunday, August 27th) at the Castle Blackthorn courtyard at 8:00 pm EST re demand beh.

Our vas Queen Zhah cries trak lem lost children. Do an let lem des!

Lord Draxsom Pri-Lem
Governor de bet-tim Magincia