• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event A Call for Assistance.

EM_Troubadour

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Amid ominous rumblings deep within the earth, EM Troubadour stands worried within the Bloodletters Guild in Umbra.

Greetings my friends. Due to the recent issues surrounding Bedlam and the Labyrinth, in Malas, Royal Scouts were dispatched by Lord Blackthorn to watch for more trouble. I expect a report shortly and may need your assistance to quell the disturbance

Meet at Bedlam on Sunday, May 26th, at 3pm Eastern Time.

Last edited:

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for putting on the event. Sadly, community events and Felucca do not work well together. :(

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the event. shame it got messy (not taking sides)

i couldn't stay around to see if the final boss, was getting tired lol, but i'm guessing it eventually did. what was the final reward?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

i couldn't stay around to see if the final boss, was getting tired lol, but i'm guessing it eventually did. what was the final reward?

EM reward was A replica of a pedestral, Have one for sale , pm me if interested

T

Tazar

The reward was given out by the vending machine setup. The pedestal is still there in front of bedlam for another hour or so. 2x click it to get the reward.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Shakespeare slayed the boss in the end.