• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A Bunch of Older EM Event Items!!

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
To start off, this would be my first time on this side of the forums. I was lucky last night at an IDOC to hit roughly 38 older event items. I had most price checked by a reputable source but I will be open to opinions and discussions throughout this whole auction! :)

My ICQ is 638218534 but offers will only be count as comments on this thread and I will try to keep everything updated day-to-day.
- There will be the standard 15 minute rule for this Auction as a whole towards the end.
- Buyouts are negotiable through any means of contact.
- Most items will have a starting price, if the general consensus is that it might be too high I will lower it :)
- This Auction will this Friday at 7:00 PM Central Time. 06/03/2016
- When an Item is over 100 Mil the Bid increased need to be at least 10 Mil.
- Most of these items are from the SEASON 7 - CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SOLSTISE STAG EVENT ITEM LIST 2009. (Christmas Holiday Solstice Stag Event Item List 2009 — UO Rares)

HAPPY BIDDING :lick::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

1. Jar of Grandma's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Legends 2009 - (VR)
BOUGHT
Buyout: 100 Mil.

2. Eyar The Newly Risen’s Daemonic Bracelet - (1) (Pacific) *I could only find that possibly 1 was created?
Buyout: 1 Bil
Pampa: Bought Out

3. Echoes Of The Relict - Atlantic Shard, Season 8, 2010 (7 of these were originally created)
BOUGHT:
Buyout: 500 Mil

4. Elegant Silver Cutlery Taken From Smugglers - Sonoma (10 created)
BOUGHT OUT:

5. A Christmas Pumpkin Pie - I could not find any information on this piece.
KOLKA BUYOUT

6. Vespera's Festive Ferret Pie - Oceania (VR)
KOLKA BUYOUT
Buyout: 750 Mil
7. Leg of Christmas Goose - Napa Valley (UR) :banana:
BOUGHT:

8. Fennel And Rosemary Crusted Leg of Lamb - Oceanis (VR)
KOLKA BUYOUT

9. An Oven Roasted Turkey Drumstick - Baja (VR)
KOLKA BUYOUT

10. Britannian Royal Spy - Pigeon Watcher
BOUGHT:
Buyout 150 Mil

11. Britannian Royal Spy - Consultant
BOUGHT:
Buyout: 150 Mil

12. Britannian Royal Spy - Consultant
BOUGHT. Buyout: 150 Mil

13. Pan of Cookies Crafted by Solstice of Winter Stag - Baja (VR) There are 12 colors created. I have all 12. I do need to explain this a little. There are two pan of cookies that weren't crafted exceptionally which are the bottom left and bottom right corners. Therefore they do not have the "Crafted by" title underneath. They are still a special hue that I do not believe you can make. The other 10 have the "Crafted by" title.
BOUGHT:
Buyout: 1 Bil

14. Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By EM Nester Christmas 2009 - Atlantic (R) (On the rares website it is mispelt to be 'Nestar' or something slightly different.)
KOLKA BUYOUT
Buyout: 100 Mil

15. Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Stag Of The Winter Solstice. Could not find exact information on these either. Have 2 in total.
KOLKA BUYOUT
Buyout: 100 Mil

16. Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Winter Of The Solstice Stag . Could not find exact information on these either. Have 8 in total.
KOLKA BUYOUT
Buyout: 400 Mil

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
2. 250 Mil
5. 50m
6. 100 Mil
7. 150 Mil
8. 100 Mil
9. 100 Mil

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Update: I have had a couple of ICQs regarding the bracelet #2. Someone is really wanting to purchase it for 1bil when most of the other offers have been around the 4-500s. If anyone wishes to bid more than 1bil I will let the auction resume it's course but if not I will accept it as a buyout tonight at 11:59 PM tonight (Central).

I'm also wanting to finish this auction a little bit faster so I will be moving the end date to this Friday 06/03/2016 same time same rules.

Added Buyouts ***********************************

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
5. 100m
6. 100m

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
4 buyout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Buyout on 13 also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chanel #1

Adventurer
Great auction... editing your post to add buyouts at 8am this morning. Not sure how you came up with those prices, but some are quite low (50% true value),as you can probably tell from how many were quickly bought out.

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Great auction... editing your post to add buyouts at 8am this morning. Not sure how you came up with those prices, but some are quite low (50% true value),as you can probably tell from how many were quickly bought out.
Well, I had them all price checked at a reputable source. I was expecting to only get 4 bil and I will be getting a little over 6.5. Not a big fan of everybody waiting until last minute to bid and then I only get 2.5 total (which I had people tell me 'ah damn I was gonna wait and get a last minute bid'). Any auction I run at any time I say buyouts can be negotiated through any means contacting because that will be the most money for me. Sorry about that.