• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Bow Of ....

V

von Beck

One of the few things I had in my bank box when i reactivated my account was some old bows. Are these worth anything? Since they don't have any mods other than the slayer, they don't seem that useful to hunt with. So I'm assuming only value is as collectibles.

Or are they trash barrel fillers?

A Bow of Troll Slaughter x 3
A Bow of Vacuum
A Bow of Water Dissipation
A Bow of Arachnid Doom
A Bow of Snake's Bane
A Bow of Earth Shatterer

Thanks!

Update: Now "For Sale" around the prices PoC mentions below. Prefer if you offer for the whole lot, just looking to move them on to clear up storage.

V

von Beck

Update: If you want to buy these, i prefer Dain's prices to PoC's :)

V

von Beck

Bumpity Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

Go on buy them you know you want to!!!!

V

von Beck

Yeah I'm surprised too Fink. The only think I can guess is the rarity factor. Like all rares, it doesn't have to be useful to be pricey...

Having said that, the bows are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay, which at the moment is 0 gp :)

F

Fink

Someone refresh my memory..

Which are the black ones, Juka bows or Orcish bows? (I think the juka ones turn black when you convert them). Are those in the OP black or plain?

I have a few incomplete collections; plain, black, and I also have quite a few double slayers. Just trying to sort these out, see what belongs where and which ones I'm missing.

V

von Beck

The ones I was attempting to sell are the normal brown color, nothing special to look at visually. I don't know much about other bows sorry.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

i have a bunch of those and i tossed about 80 of them in the trash about 3 months ago..:blushing:

S

Shayne

Von the brown ones are worth more than the blacks. Those are indeed a great rare item to behold. The browns mean they haven't been enhanced. While the chances may be slim that you'll get the right dual slayer on them, its people who pay for a "chance" at greatness who buy these. Tough it out you'll get some money for them. I'm on another shard or I'd buy em easy :)

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

thats rigth, you just need a gm fletcher and gears from a tinker.

then doubleclick with the fletcher your bow, and you add another slayerpropertie to the bow!

after you enhanced the bows, they turn shadowcolored.

A Bow of Vacuum
A Bow of Water Dissipation
A Bow of Earth Shatterer

this 3 can become really value!
if you have the lucky-roll and add demonslayer to one of them, the value can increase up to 30 millions. but the averange price for elementalkind + demon is 10 million.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

jeez i'm sitting on a gold mine then
i have a bunch of brown bows and several of those slayers you mentioned
wouldnt mind a price list someday so i can figure out how much i have *grins*

V

VoNMuCK

hehe me too
found a vacum bow and a couple of deamon dissmisal bows
also got some black ones with no slayer enhancment (ogre bows from memory) which have me stumped its like they havnt been enhanced but they are black.

also found a longsword thats titled vanquishing which has me also confused

K

Katlene

vanquishing is from the invasions. britain despise invasion & the ophidians. There was power, vanquishing & mystic weapons

S

Smoke A Lot

how much would you let them go for ??? im willing to buy them