• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Bottle Of Marsh Ale

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Event Item from this year on Catskills. This was a "revival" of Marsh Tavern in Vesper in Fel. The story line was that far too long had the Tavern's hall gone empty, so we congregated and quickly emptied several kegs of ale as we all talked on our faction fighters....

Little did we know, that the EM had some competition outside for us! Before we knew it, the building was surrounding by HUNDREDS of rotting corpses.
So, besides being a FEL event, we had this massive amount of spawn to deal with!

The bottles were looted off of the Rotting Corpse bodies and Manticore has estimated that around 8 were looted. I know of four in museums of our forums members already, now you have a chance at one too!

You can pick up on Catskills, or I can make the deliver to Great Lakes for free!

Please PM if you are interested!

N

NewThunder

What Color is the bottle itself, could you post a pick where your curser is not on the bottle.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump for Picture of color of bottle, thanks!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one and a guild mate looted at least 4 and did not sell them there are more than 8.

D

Deacon The Dread

I would think that after all this time, everyone should know that the figures are estimates. No one, including you, knows how many were looted.