• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Big Thank You!

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all :) I just had to stop here and give a huge thank you for the great time last night. I made a character (Rel Wis), as a real life move made LS laggy. I was shocked at the EM Event (what a blast it was)! Your EMs are the best!! Thanks again Napa :)

F

five oclock

welcome to Napa..hope to see ya around more once i get the tequila worm out of my computer :D my siggy says it best :D

S

Salya Sin

ACK! My only excuse for missing this thread... painkillers... my apologies!

Yes... our EM's are the greatest! You'll love it here.

Welcome to Napa!

If you need anything.. don't hesitate to ask! :thumbup1:

F

five oclock

Ss I told ya Nabins ales was the deadliest..BUT did ya listen to this old bear??? NO! You had to go and try it didnt ya.. :D

but I do give ya kudos tho..you thrashed the place better than I could have ever dreamed of doing :D

S

Salya Sin

Ss I told ya Nabins ales was the deadliest..BUT did ya listen to this old bear??? NO! You had to go and try it didnt ya.. :D

but I do give ya kudos tho..you thrashed the place better than I could have ever dreamed of doing :D

ROFLMFAO!! It was so bad... the details are fuzzy even to me! A complete blackout! What do you put in that stuff Nabin?

I MISS YOU FIVE!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
ROFLMFAO!! It was so bad... the details are fuzzy even to me! A complete blackout! What do you put in that stuff Nabin?

I MISS YOU FIVE!
Well you see it is a trade secret however I can say that a few of the items come from the Nymphs out in the Blight

Not sure you have tried the ale from I brew from the Abyss yet. I am serving that on Pacific at the moment.

:pint: