• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9v2

S

SUPRsalad

you should cry about it. . you make it seem as though our sole purpose in life is to fight you guys. . .

S

suprshadow

gemma shut up.. you msg me in icq then come on here... lol stfu

R

Rand Al

Fights are good only entertainment uo has to offer if they go away then what is there to do on uo?

S

SUPRsalad

we thought you guys were afk. then we all went about our business. .

B

Budweiser KDL

Funny....I didn't cry when GOO! killed me 3v1 on XxXWaR.GoDXxX.

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, neither did the rest of goo when we had them outnumbered 200,000 to 5 or whatever hes claiming this time. . . Its a walmart thing. . .

edit: morning bud. glad to see SOMEONE is getting the early worms.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah we don't really care, considering the fact its absolutly funny as ****, on howmany people we take down with us before you guys end up killing us, like the fight two nights ago
rand,kal,me,kyrite, 4v10 we killed a good 4 or 5

I know ol' Orian got pretty mad when he got put in stat on both of his char's :(

R

Rand Al

we thought you guys were afk. then we all went about our business. .
one guy was waiting out stat and when he got out you all went poof i guess standing out around the gate waiting to fight 5 ppl can get boring though.

R

Rand Al

Funny....I didn't cry when GOO! killed me 3v1 on XxXWaR.GoDXxX.
very rarely are you alone you usually pop up when we are fighting some wl so i am sure it was 3 of us vs you and a couple wl and when you got separated and died you cried gank that's usually how it goes

I

Izious

i think your all funny, considering whenever |M| comes to the gate in force you all sit in your houses and wait it out like a ****ing hurricane. :yell:

R

Rand Al

i think your all funny, considering whenever |M| comes to the gate in force you all sit in your houses and wait it out like a ****ing hurricane. :yell:
really lol @ you. i don't think so only time your guild does come out and do any fighting is when they have the dismount tamers and numbers rest of the time you all are in tram. If you all do want to fight like supr actually does come out when we are all active you can try to fight all 5 of us with your zerg. thank god supr is around or this shard would be boring.

B

Budweiser KDL

very rarely are you alone you usually pop up when we are fighting some wl so i am sure it was 3 of us vs you and a couple wl and when you got separated and died you cried gank that's usually how it goes
Rand your NEVER alone and if you are you run to your gate house. And I never complain about being killed, ganked, etc. Anyone who has been in vent with me knows this. And as for WU...please, did they even come out of their gate house? F no. I just love who one of you come here to pancake and moan about being outnumbered. Play the game. recruit people. join a larger guild. just stop being a little girl.

M

MasterP

Ohh an walmart. SUPR does have more numbers then GOO. You should know by now that if you come around you are going to get ganked. (Play more like SoN and you will probly come away with a few less deaths).

S

suprshadow

Care to explain to me how SON's play differs from GOO's? sounds like you have notes taken on us..

S

suprshadow

Actually, i am not complaining about the numbers, i am complaining about how some of your members(THC and SUPR, basically the same guild) talks **** to us when they out number us 4-1 odds.

I really don't mind fighting outnumbered cause if i did i would quit GOO and join SUPR. I love smaller number fighting but when we come out to entertain your guys zerg and you guys talk **** cause 5 of you were able to cast FS and 2 others had AI ready on their bows and you say we suck cause we fight those odds... Don't be surprised when i call you out on being *******.

And sometimes i am just not in the mood to have to just run and heal, run and heal etc etc... cause i see a Train right behind me.

M

MasterP

Im not saying how GOO does or dont fight. I just always see you alone or posting about only you and one other person. Chad and Iceburn actuly do reallllly good 2v5. They just play smart and trap people. People think just because its 5v2 they are not going to die. All im going to get into on this...

S

suprshadow

Im not saying how GOO does or dont fight. I just always see you alone or posting about only you and one other person. Chad and Iceburn actuly do reallllly good 2v5. They just play smart and trap people. People think just because its 5v2 they are not going to die. All im going to get into on this...
I know what your saying.. actually the way iceburn uses his mare is insane and annoying. If your not careful and watching your health bar, you die in seconds.

R

Rand Al

Rand your NEVER alone and if you are you run to your gate house. And I never complain about being killed, ganked, etc. Anyone who has been in vent with me knows this. And as for WU...please, did they even come out of their gate house? F no. I just love who one of you come here to pancake and moan about being outnumbered. Play the game. recruit people. join a larger guild. just stop being a little girl.
Did i ever complain about being in a small guild son was small goo is small and what was i doing when son went poof! o that is right i was solo sometimes aires was on to help. Whenever you 1vs1 1 ex e-bolt into it your gone like always or if i am on clad you just run and your a fast mofo.
As for you complaining about being ganked i cant read OoOooo and yes wl comes out when they have numbers on people hell armand even will try to fight outnumbered sometimes. You just join in with them which is good cause more fighting for us!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha rookies, the days of getting raided by 50+ opp, 30+ FL, are long gone and now you are cryin about a 9v2 lol. you all got it easy now days lol :pint:

R

Rand Al

Hahaha rookies, the days of getting raided by 50+ opp, 30+ FL, are long gone and now you are cryin about a 9v2 lol. you all got it easy now days lol :pint:
back then the odds were the same though cause a small guild was 15-20 people but i wasn't here for the old fl so they may still have outnumbered someone 4 to 1 but based on cats small was like 20 so it was usaly a 2 to 1 or 1 to 1 1/2 odds

S

suprshadow

Kaleb, please don't talk about the old days. I was there for the BIG FL vs TAR/ESF fights(25-30 vs 30ish + more when harrys happened), the days when FOO vs FL(9-11 FOO vs 25+ FL). Times have changed, and now its 9v2, 15v5/6ish.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did i ever complain about being in a small guild son was small goo is small and what was i doing when son went poof! o that is right i was solo sometimes aires was on to help. Whenever you 1vs1 1 ex e-bolt into it your gone like always or if i am on clad you just run and your a fast mofo.
As for you complaining about being ganked i cant read OoOooo and yes wl comes out when they have numbers on people hell armand even will try to fight outnumbered sometimes. You just join in with them which is good cause more fighting for us!

Numbers??? What numbers?

S

SUPRsalad

You don't hear Kal complain about his small clan either. . .

as a elite small clan, you shouldn't care if you're outnumbered that bad or not.

Yeah, you're small (WL and GOO) but what you lack in numbers, you should be able to make up for in the quality of your players.

This is where the respect usually comes in. . . But, yeah.. when you complain about it, it all goes out the window. . . You act as though you've no pot to **** in, nor a window to throw it out. . . You gotta either soldier up and do what needs to be done, or just log. . .

Tell em, rand. Tell em how its done, and lets be done with this sob novel.

S

SUPRsalad

They do. I stand by kaladan in his statements regarding facing hopeless odds.

They also do very well for their size and I give mad props for that. . .

In regard to GOO tho, it happens, but sometimes I think your spirits lack the cohesion. .

R

Rand Al

They do. I stand by kaladan in his statements regarding facing hopeless odds.

They also do very well for their size and I give mad props for that. . .

In regard to GOO tho, it happens, but sometimes I think your spirits lack the cohesion. .
I think your wrong on our spirit we fight to the last man if we loose one guy out of our 4 the other 3 still keep fighting unlike most other guilds they loose 1-2 ppl they scatter. Loosing a guy to a 5 fs dump isn't the end of the fight. We have pulled off some wins even after loosing one cause the others pucker up and get on there game more. Ask m they actually got 2 of us the other day. The other 3 plus one of the ones that died got on another char instead of logging out. We took stu and ny out and the other 3-4 went poof

S

suprshadow

I think your wrong on our spirit we fight to the last man if we loose one guy out of our 4 the other 3 still keep fighting unlike most other guilds they loose 1-2 ppl they scatter. Loosing a guy to a 5 fs dump isn't the end of the fight. We have pulled off some wins even after loosing one cause the others pucker up and get on there game more. Ask m they actually got 2 of us the other day. The other 3 plus one of the ones that died got on another char instead of logging out. We took stu and ny out and the other 3-4 went poof
lol, rand for that you just had about 9 people report you(pretty much M reporting you). I'd be surprised if you don't get a infraction...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

really lol @ you. i don't think so only time your guild does come out and do any fighting is when they have the dismount tamers and numbers rest of the time you all are in tram. If you all do want to fight like supr actually does come out when we are all active you can try to fight all 5 of us with your zerg. thank god supr is around or this shard would be boring.
should i post my screenshots on this thread about our little 6 v 5 the other day as well? supr isnt the exception. they are always hiding in the house when we come to the gate with more than 5 coordinated people. im the only dismount tamer in the guild that i know of so thanks for the compliment. btw unless im misteakin it was one of your own members who suggested |M| was the only challenge on the shard. maybe it has something to do with your personal feelings about me or my guild that your unwilling to admit it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

SUPRsalad:
"This is where the respect usually comes in. . . But, yeah.. when you complain about it, it all goes out the window"

excaclty.. maybe if they dropped the big mouth kids like wal-mart and setitoff they would have a respectable crew.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

this is bs.. we killed 5 goo and then messiah, who i think was one we previously killed who logged onto another char.. the only one that got away was rand because all he does is run in llama form as soon as he gets put on foot and leave his friends to die. then after we destroyed you all whatd you do? get on tamers and go hide in the vinyard and try to trap people with walls and gank.. so after you gnaked stuy like that we said **** it and left.. you obviously didnt wanna fight anymore.

S

suprshadow

SUPRsalad:
"This is where the respect usually comes in. . . But, yeah.. when you complain about it, it all goes out the window"

excaclty.. maybe if they dropped the big mouth kids like wal-mart and setitoff they would have a respectable crew.
funny thing, have you seen me talk **** in game? I come on the boards here and there and defend my point of view. Clearly my POV bothers you and that is basically what keeps me coming back and doing it more and more. Ask anyone, my days of running my mouth in game are over, i let the actions of my guild do it for me.

Yeah, so i come here and say 9v2 and laugh; but it's for good reason. It's just a response for all the kids in game running their mouths at my guild because 9v2 were not running outside and fighting. Think of it as you want but your first day back on the boards, you shouldn't be getting into a argument with me.

because you will not win. I am god at board wars. then Kryite Pink gemma and Rand follow close behind me. and set too :D

R

Rand Al

should i post my screenshots on this thread about our little 6 v 5 the other day as well? supr isnt the exception. they are always hiding in the house when we come to the gate with more than 5 coordinated people. im the only dismount tamer in the guild that i know of so thanks for the compliment. btw unless im misteakin it was one of your own members who suggested |M| was the only challenge on the shard. maybe it has something to do with your personal feelings about me or my guild that your unwilling to admit it.
Well i don't know you so why would i have personal feelings about you or your guild i don't know many of the personally you just think everyone is out to get you so maybe your the one with little feelers that get hurt waaa. As for the so called 6vs5 post em have at it and yes i did say you killed a cople and yes mix was the one that loged on another char and if there were 6 of us name em

R

Rand Al

this is bs.. we killed 5 goo and then messiah, who i think was one we previously killed who logged onto another char.. the only one that got away was rand because all he does is run in llama form as soon as he gets put on foot and leave his friends to die. then after we destroyed you all whatd you do? get on tamers and go hide in the vinyard and try to trap people with walls and gank.. so after you gnaked stuy like that we said **** it and left.. you obviously didnt wanna fight anymore.
ever herd of dispell noob learn to field fight and one tamer isn't all ppl on tamers if you all wana guild fight come out and play i rarly see m

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Well i don't know you so why would i have personal feelings about you or your guild i don't know many of the personally you just think everyone is out to get you so maybe your the one with little feelers that get hurt waaa. As for the so called 6vs5 post em have at it and yes i did say you killed a cople and yes mix was the one that loged on another char and if there were 6 of us name em
look at teh "where you at |M|" thread boss. maybe you missed it.. hahaha

S

SUPRsalad

funny thing, have you seen me talk **** in game? I come on the boards here and there and defend my point of view. Clearly my POV bothers you and that is basically what keeps me coming back and doing it more and more. Ask anyone, my days of running my mouth in game are over, i let the actions of my guild do it for me.

Yeah, so i come here and say 9v2 and laugh; but it's for good reason. It's just a response for all the kids in game running their mouths at my guild because 9v2 were not running outside and fighting. Think of it as you want but your first day back on the boards, you shouldn't be getting into a argument with me.

because you will not win. I am god at board wars. then Kryite Pink gemma and Rand follow close behind me. and set too :D
POV is hot. .