• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 8x Legendary Scrolled and Trained Mystic Cu Sidhe-Pure White

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Taking Offers

8x Legendary scrolled and Trained Mystic Cu.

This Cu has 100 Training Points left to pick one last ability or special move, to customize how you want!

icq 382-462-294

upload_2017-5-12_9-29-40.png

upload_2017-5-12_9-31-27.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-31-37.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-30-3.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-30-16.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-30-28.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-30-41.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-30-54.png
upload_2017-5-12_9-31-5.png

Attachments

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll start it off at 50m, shame the hits are under 800 on this one though... :(

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
How many hp do you need? Lol
Don't get me wrong, it's still a very nice CU :). I just feel like the sweet spot is between 800-900 hits (tank wise), more would be nice but then your giving too much away in other stats/skills to compensate... same with under

Last edited:

Diamonas

Journeyman
No offence but the power scrolls alone on this pet clear 200 mil, the fact that it is rare colored and almost fully trained(100pt customization window), has very good stats/skills, has most likely taken 72+hrs to train just the skills worth of play time the 50 mil starting offer is a slap in the face no offense intended Arch.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No offence but the power scrolls alone on this pet clear 200 mil, the fact that it is rare colored and almost fully trained(100pt customization window), has very good stats/skills, has most likely taken 72+hrs to train just the skills worth of play time the 50 mil starting offer is a slap in the face no offense intended Arch.
None taken, i'm just trying to get the ball rolling. I also bought his previous CU for the record ;)

Diamonas

Journeyman
Sorry about that Arch, I've been low balled so many times lately with prices it's just getting under my skin.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
agreed, i don't see going any lower then 200m, and even then id have to consider keeping it

White Cu is going for 60+m
Scrolls 180-200m current market values
Training time was huge. Mysticism alone took forever, let alone 120 Healing

This Cu is a badass in both PVP and PVM, and i haven't even added the one last ability. The Hit Points are way more then enough when you consider it not only heals itself, not only has some HPR, but it can Cleansing Winds itself. I'd be comfortable this thing tanking in PVM with less than half of these hit points.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[QUOTE="This Cu is a badass in both PVP and PVM."[/QUOTE]

740hp is not pvm that is 100% pvp mate

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[QUOTE="This Cu is a badass in both PVP and PVM."

I tend to disagree. There isn't a need to have that high hp. All hp does is give you a buffer. If it isn't losing life, then why have the buffer? lol

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[QUOTE="This Cu is a badass in both PVP and PVM."
740hp is not pvm that is 100% pvp mate[/QUOTE]

740 hp on a pet who can heal itself, has hp regen, and good resists is def a pet that can handle pretty much any pvm situation. I have a hiyru trained up with only 650 hp. And he has been tanking everything in pvm with zero problems.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to disagree. There isn't a need to have that high hp. All hp does is give you a buffer. If it isn't losing life, then why have the buffer? lol

740 hp on a pet who can heal itself, has hp regen, and good resists is def a pet that can handle pretty much any pvm situation. I have a hiyru trained up with only 650 hp. And he has been tanking everything in pvm with zero problems.[/QUOTE]

Go to Scalis where you lose 60hp pet life every 1.5 seconds and then tell me about hpr 20 and healing 120.

For me, 600+- is pvp and 900+ is pvm.

Again thanks to the developers that had this excellent idea of being able to customize pets so nobody knows what to do with them and tell me 600hp 8x120 is pvm pet. Oh boy...

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My shard hosts a net toss day every week, i have been training my pets on him.. i do about 3 to 15 scalis runs a week. Since the patch i have had zero problems on a 650hp hiyru that has zero healing.. All it takes is a bandaid here and there or a greater heal cast and my pet has been fine on every hunt ive done with it pvm wise.. And this is with zero healing on the pet and 80 vet on my character.
If anything wouldn't you want the higher hp for a pvp pet and not pvm?

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My shard hosts a net toss day every week, i have been training my pets on him.. i do about 3 to 15 scalis runs a week. Since the patch i have had zero problems on a 650hp hiyru that has zero healing.. All it takes is a bandaid here and there or a greater heal cast and my pet has been fine on every hunt ive done with it pvm wise.. And this is with zero healing on the pet and 80 vet on my character.
If anything wouldn't you want the higher hp for a pvp pet and not pvm?
Its easy, if you overpower the pet with skills you cant have pvp stats unless you lower the HP pool.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wow - sick pet! Insane amount of skills.