• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

848 days

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
848 days since i last logged into stratics... thats what it told me when i logged in.. and they made me change my password :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and now my signature isnt working! but it did hold onto my old school avatar pic... heh

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upon further investigation it appears as though the 848 days is how old my account is completely... but im guessing about 500 days since i last logged on.... sig still isnt working....

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Restless! So nice to see you again! How are things? Are you coming back to play UO or just taking a look around?

BlissMarie
FasterThanThat

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i reactivated an account today.. ill check it out for a while, not sure what im gonna do

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn I had bet you would be back on day 850

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castle on Dagger, I dropped down to one account which I have hardly logged into all summer

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Says the guy who sold his Luna house 850 days ago :p

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but i did it to quit the game, not to downgrade to some pansy ass castle... :p

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nobody ever truly quits uo... thats why its still going without acquiring a new player in 3 years :)

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you came back so you could play pirate on the next release

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm... dont think thats why i came back... but if tek says it then it must be so