• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 7x11 Near mountain and luna

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Perfer, that size house is fairly easy to place. I doubt you'll have any takers bud. But maybe! Goodluck.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing wrong with that! Keep chasing that feeling for the next one :) It's addictive. I did IDOC's for a couple years 10-12yrs ago. I would set alarms and be up all hours of the night just to chase that feeling of getting a good placement.

Perfer

Visitor
yea its a great feeling! The reason im trying to sell this one is because I found a better spot. Just waiting for the housing cooldown now.. Will be super excited if I manage to get the spot I have in mind! ;)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aww ok, I guess ill leave the post up for a day or 2 incase anyone want to bid over 145 :p
You said I have no idea what a normal price for a house like this is and I replied I would say 145K, that was not a bid. Look at your picture of the House Value.

Perfer

Visitor
Yes I was just implying that unless someone bids more then what the "deed" cost then I would just remove the house and get the money back from it that way, I realized you werent making a bid :)