• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

7th char slot + bank storage increase in SA?

S

Seismic

Are we getting the 7th character slot PLUS bank storage increase in Stygian Abyss when it is released? Or at least one or the other??

If not, I want to buy mine now but if we cannot confirm, I'll wait..

M

MoonglowMerchant

Are we getting the 7th character slot PLUS bank storage increase in Stygian Abyss when it is released? Or at least one or the other??

You can't buy anything at the moment. The promo code redemption system isn't working.

M

MoonglowMerchant

We are currently looking into this. I will bring you an update as soon as possible.

Chrissay
It would be nice if the page was updated so that people don't waste their money paying for items they can't claim.

C

Connor_Graham

We are currently looking into this. I will bring you an update as soon as possible.

Chrissay
Please remember that it was originally set up for the 7th slot & increased storage to be part of SA, and was released for sale since SA was delayed.

M

MoonglowMerchant

We have looked into this and the code redemption is working normally. If you are experiencing issues please contact Customer Support at http://support.ea.com.

Chrissay
Really?

It wasn't working last night or this morning. I tried on two different accounts.

Basically, as soon as you clicked on promo code redemption there was a little gray message that said the system isn't working, try again later.

I'll try when I get home but you might want to double check.

Edit: This is on Siege btw.

F

Fink

Hmm.. will people who already bought those services be compensated in some way? I'd happily trade my SA 7th/Storage Token in on 2 months' game-time credit. I can't imagine I'd be able to sell a token for gold if everyone gets one anyway.

C

Chrissay_

All should be well and good on Siege. Codes are working once again. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Chrissay

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thank you for the prompt fix. *bows*

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Chrissay
Please if you are going to include another character slot and added bank storage let it be possible to have a total of 8 slots and over 150 intems in the bank. I am one of the ones that went ahead and purchased the 7th character slot plus added bank storage and I don't want to see it as wasted money that I bought something that others will get for free.

B

Beefcake101

Please if you are going to include another character slot and added bank storage let it be possible to have a total of 8 slots and over 150 intems in the bank. I am one of the ones that went ahead and purchased the 7th character slot plus added bank storage and I don't want to see it as wasted money that I bought something that others will get for free.
I agree. I also purchased the 7th character slot combo also and still need more room.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agree with :scholar: i also purchased the 7th slot/storage upgrade...wouldn't want that 2 b wasted money if given away for free...either give us free SA or up to 8 :D

L

Lore Master

I am also one of those who purchased my 7th charcter slot, added bank storage and additional house storage and my houses are full again. i also feel we should get an 8th character slot, additional bank storage again and another house storage increase. infact since our banks can hold 150 items why cant our vendors, our characters, our pets, our ship holds or our containers hold atleast 150 items too? please consider this Devs thanks.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have dumb question last time i played a trammel shard we only had 5 characters do you need a buy it 2 times to get to 7 or do you get the sixth one free now?

S

Sorcha of Sonoma

The sixth character slot was a reward for upgrading with the 7th edition,

However, buying the 7th Character Slot or 7th Character Slot Package will give you 7 even if you have 5.

from www.uogamecodestores.com "An Ultima Online 7th Character Slot code will give you a seventh character slot on all shards. (If you only have five character slots, this code will bump you up to seven.)"

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grrrr - I never heard about getting the 7th slot & storage w/SA upgrade - I actually bought two just so that I would have slots to make a new Gargoyle on each account...

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about a multi-tiered pricing structure depending if you've already paid for housing and/or character upgrades. New SA should come with 8th character slot and 50% housing upgrade at $45. If you already have a 7th char or storage increase, maybe charge $25 for SA and one additional buff to your account. Charge $15 for those who don't want any upgrades, but just the SA content. Also give a discount, or extra token (of gratitude) for multiple account purchases.

F

Fink

What about a token that gives you either the 7th char (no storage upgrade) OR a full soulstone? You select which one you want. Makes sense as people without a spare char slot (ie: maxed at 7 full chars) could use the soulstone to try the new skills.

T

Tazar

That's actually a nice idea Fink... even though I already have the expanded slot/storage - and have no desire for more soulstones.