• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 792 Selling Fountain of life House

Snyder330

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey,
I'm taking offers on my 18*18 house in fell that is full of 792 Foutain of lifes. They are fully stocked for one year, everyday you would produce 7920 bandages. At the going rate of aids thats a ton of gold a day. Going rate is 125 per in LUNA.

Thanks,

Snyder330

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Guys,

Im just going to sell everything in peices, if all i get are these bad offers. The fountains alone cost 158mill alone at 200k a peice. The house is worth at least 15mill. The bandages in the fountain cost me 9 million to fill plus my time. I make a ton on my luna vendor every week.

Thanks,

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought like 50 cpl weeks ago for 100-150k a piece...

I'll do 150 mill

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD!!! 450MILL THANKS

Liar...

792 Fountains at max is 158 mill + Your "15 mill for the house... even if they gave you a little extra it wont be 450... You just want to end it cause u wont get what u want... PFFT!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe what u want, I'm the one with 450mill. I don't care what you say.

I don't need to believe. I know. I dont want you to care cause I don't care I just post here on my work breaks lol..

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ok

im gonna go ahead and say it..... why the hell wouldnt you have put in another 8 fountains to make it a even 800???