• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 6th Annual Harvest Festival (Halloween Party!)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd like to Thank Everyone who came and made the evening a success!

What a lot of fun! I don't know how many people I rezed but we had to have had over 30 deaths!!! House of Horrors was awesome! And the sight of folk rushing up to the house and 40+ Raptors spawning around it charging at folk was AMAZING! (Bet they are glad we didn't spawn a Scalis as well during all that! As if the 20+ Greater Dragons over 60 Raptors and 2 Harbringers weren't enough!)

Was a joy and a delight and I hope everyone had a great time... Can't wait till next year!

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The turn out for this event was simply amazing. I haven't seen this many people show up for a player event outside of MoA auctions in a long, long time. Even the baby platinum dragon, Princess Mirendel, came dressed in an adorable ghost costume!

Elsie won 1st place in the costume contest with her idol costume. (Prize: 3 mil, engraved souvenir deer mask, rubble tree and Mesanna's Head on a Spike)

Here are the three winners receiving their prizes from Helga (Governor Willa of the Yew-wood): 1st - Elsie, 2nd - Rekced, 3rd - Ghost Mobile

Piero, Xevei and Ghost Mobile won the majority of Martyna's (who was dressed as the vile Minax) Halloween-themed trivia questions.

The House of Horrors was a hilarious affair to watch, especially when the walls fell and unleashed the throngs of rather pissed raptors and greater dragons. The harbringers were just delicious frosting on the mayhem cake. I still wanted to unleash the scalis...or three.

Here is a partial list of what was in the house:

40 million in loose gold & checks
+5 Valiant Commendation Scroll
+25 Stats scroll
120 Magery scroll
An Orc Ship
Soulstone fragment tokens
Blackthorn's Throne replica deed
Ethy horse
Dragon Head
90 charge heartwood runic kits
Countless deco and Trick-or-Treat items