• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

63 month account cant place a house?

R

rajadeah

I just reactivated one of my old accounts to use in placing a house and when I try to do so I get the message that my char needs to be at least 15 days old?

I understand the rule change about accounts needing to be over 2 weeks old but chars too? this is nuts and please tell me its just a bug.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was this a new character or was it an old character and since u just reactivated the account it makes you wait 15 days?

S

ShadowJack

what age does it give you when you open the paperdoll profile scroll?

R

rajadeah

The char is new I had just made it being it is a shard I never played before. When I click the profile on the new account I get the message that the accounts 63 months old

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The character needs to be at least 15 days old, not just the account. Try with an older character and you should be able to place just fine.

Wenchy

K

Kiminality

The reason it was tied to character age is that there was already a reliable mechanic to base it off the character's age.
Whereas account age, as we all know, is not always very accurate

S

ShadowJack

didn't know they changed it, good to know

I always thought it was acct age too.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes its a strange one but the answer is true...

The character as got to be over 15 days old..even on a 10 year account!!!

Use a older char....

The 15 day old char was implemented to stop people abusing the ''15 day trail accounts'' that are free!!!! for placing at Idocs and keeping houses for free.