• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

60+ Leveling Easier?

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the release of Wrath of the Lich King up and coming within the next few months there is some other great news in the horizon. Some testers noticed in the 60+ level range, it is easier to gain experience. Many are hoping this will become a permanent change to the game and I am right there with them.
As with the others in the World of Warcraft General Forum, I am thrilled to say via Lead Designer Tigole this change will stay!
"Yes, we're planning on speeding up leveling in the 60-70 range. Keep the
feedback coming. We are still adjusting it. Let us know what levels you
are in what areas in this bracket."

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open for more interesting tidbits and information as the release draws
closer. I have a feeling there will be greater things to come!

More...

P

Pashta

The absolute worst level to be at is around 55. I actually quit playing WoW when my character reached that point, and I came back with Burning Crusade. It is still the very WORST to level!! The areas are ugly (Silithus, EPL) and the quests are boring and long for very little reward.

They need to fix that, I feel for the people coming in with their death knight and trying to level in that crap.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The last two characters I had, I didn't level in Silithus or EPL, I used Felwood, Burning Stepps and BRD to finish up to 58, then went straight to OUtlands.

55+ was a pain before it's a lot easier now.

P

Pashta

Try finding a group for BRD nowadays.. LOL. There aren't enough quests in burning steppes and felwood to level to 58, unfortunately.

E

Eldorian

I very recently went from 50-60 (now 65) on a character. Never hit EPL or Silithus.

Went Tanaris, UnGoro Crater, Feralas, Felwood, and Winterspring.

Hit 58 and headed on to Outlands. Pretty easy to do.