• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50gp per piece for monster loot

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seeking low-end magic monster loot. anything but archery. must have 1 magical property over the base resistances. 50gp per piece. PM if interested!

thank you :)

K

kalzaketh

tirrag, hope you know the city of brit, to the northside of town is em sezja's house from there go on northward, there you should see on your overhead radara 3 story house, there is avendor in the front room by the name of burgess, that is my humble abode,I am gathering items to give to you to further your imbueing, nothing spectacular as yet. :)

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tirrag, hope you know the city of brit, to the northside of town is em sezja's house from there go on northward, there you should see on your overhead radara 3 story house, there is avendor in the front room by the name of burgess, that is my humble abode,I am gathering items to give to you to further your imbueing, nothing spectacular as yet. :)
greetings :) i definately know where your at. we are practically neighbors! straight up from your place until you hit the mountains is my place. i use your house as a landmark as to where to turn to go to the Britain smith on my way to Britain and where to start heading up on my way home :) looking forward to the loot. drop me a line when you have a stash ready and how many items. ill cut a check and we can hook up for the exchange :)

K

kalzaketh

hello neighbor, make that 2x I guess, as the keep, is my brothers on the mountain up there the house next to it is his secondary account we both work out of the houses up there. :)