• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

500M+ Gold Contest - Return To West Britain Bank

M

Mirage

I think it ended last night at midnight... not sure though.

Mir

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

I was on til 12:15 AM cst time and saw nothing happen........I'm thinking midnight tonight, eastern time.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, its over!

The winners will be announced this Sunday at 5 PM EST.. at Brit bank .. duh. I will post the names in here as well after the results have been announced in game. You will have 1 week to contact me to claim your prize if you were not present on Sunday.

If there is a winner that is not in a guild then I will withhold their name as I don't want fifty other people claiming the prize. If you were actively participating in the contest without a guild then I would advise you to be present at the bank on Sunday in your usual outfit so I can get hold of you.

H

HillBilly

If Mirage isnt the winner then I quit (not really...but highly upset) UO lol

Always there. I dont even know em. :dunce:

But seriously...

ALWAYS at BB.

I guess only those that never left WBB would know this.....:bored:

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You weren't the only ones there server up til server down.

Should rename that hedge in front of the bank Nu'Sair's hedge.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh, as you know there were extra points given to people who were doing things besides being afk (No, spamming magic arrows did not count). So, it is not that straight forward.

We will find out soon enough. At this point, Mirage is in top 5 but there are about 30 more screenies to go through *groans*

However, TDT is flying high, followed by HEAT/HOT (but I have not looked into all of the alliances at this point)

B

Bullseye_of_Atl

I didn't mean to be afk but, work and sleep play a key factor in life.....and without a check, no UO.

S

Sweety

i think my character was there pretty much every day too, on weekdays was there 6:30am to whenever my client crashed

M

Mirage

If Mirage isnt the winner then I quit (not really...but highly upset) UO lol

Always there. I dont even know em. :dunce:

But seriously...

ALWAYS at BB.

I guess only those that never left WBB would know this.....:bored:

Well, then can I have your stuff....cuzzzzz, I'm not gonna be the winner. I came home from work too many times to a "lost connection", and I saw very many familiars people there every day...even before I logged in.

I will say that I would have won, if he had done a secret contest!! LoL.

But basically I was just there to try to help the guild/alliance win. Some awful good people in TDT and it's Alliance, and since I don't do much else...I hope I can help them win.

Mir

M

Mirage

Eh, as you know there were extra points given to people who were doing things besides being afk (No, spamming magic arrows did not count). So, it is not that straight forward.
Yes, and that totally tilted an advantage to Mages and Tamers. They had the extra ability to get points by Gating, or Pet Rezzing. And if you had a Tamer, most of them have magery, you had a double advantage!!

Maybe you should reconsider points for those things?

Mir

B

Bismarck4889

Well, though I wasn't "in it" for the free checks being handed out, or the eventual larger prizes awarded this upcoming Sunday, I had a great time seeing old friends, helping with pet rezzes and generally catching up on what had been happening on UO since I left 3 years ago and came back just before this "contest" began. Please allow me to (in advance) congratulate who all the winners will be..........but let's keep the Bank populated now! This has truly been a good thing and I am grateful to all who were involved.

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Results posted in original post.

All the winners have 1 week to contact me to collect the prize.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to all the winners and participants! :)

Looks like this was a very successful and fun event!