• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 50% SDI Spellbook

balissis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Potentially selling my 50% SDI Invasion Spellbook on Pacific. What is a fair price?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
200-215m seems to be the average

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I wouldn't pay more than 150 to 175 for one right now.

The invasion just ended and everyone probably has a handful of spellbooks - whether it be the 50 SDI or 30 SDI Slayers. If you want to get more bang for your buck, hold onto these for a year or two when they will be harder to find and you will probably get another hundred million or so.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't pay more than 150 to 175 for one right now.

The invasion just ended and everyone probably has a handful of spellbooks - whether it be the 50 SDI or 30 SDI Slayers. If you want to get more bang for your buck, hold onto these for a year or two when they will be harder to find and you will probably get another hundred million or so.
Good point. However, the developers said that they are considering to make these spellbooks available through other (probably non-event) means in the future. If so, the price might also go DOWN in 1-2 years, who knows.