• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) 50 million REWARD

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As the Governor of Moonglow I am issuing a 50,000,000 Million Gold reward for information on the where about's of Mayor Meadowlark of Cove. Anyone with info on where she is being held is to contact The Governor of Vesper or myself the Governor of Glow. The people who did this to her will be dealt with swiftly and harshly no matter WHAT your title is or how many foolish people you have in your petty ARMY.

Crux Ansata I demand you release Mayor Medowlark at once or face the consequences! you have 24 hours to respond to these demands.

I Governor Summer and Governor Quacklebush on this day August 15, do declare this a legal document and give authority to any Moonglow Citizen and Vesper Citizen to take proper Action on anyone that is holding Mayor meadowlark against her will.

Signed Governor Summer and Governor Quacklebush

@Queen Arya
@EM_Bennu
@em_Taweret

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
To: King Blackthorn

Dated: 14th Day of August 2014

Re: Humanist Issues

Sire,
There seems to be issues with the humanists, the Orcs and several of the Governors. Lady Summer and Lord Quacklebush have self appointed a Mayor to the outlying city of Cove, she calls herself Lady Meadowlark.
This Lady Meadowlark caused a scene in the Castles courtyard and struck Lady Amanadine. She is currently imprisoned in the Yew jail
This same hour we were summoned to the city of Minoc where the Orcs were invading that fair town
We await further word from you as to how to handle these issues

Yours Truly,

Queen Arya and the Knights of the Crux Ansata