• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50 DCI, all 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I STILL get hit EVERY SINGLE time, AND hit for 28-32 by an archer with a crossbow... How do you people play mages? What am I missing here? I go against a mage with 50 HCI on MY archer, and I wiff 5-6 times in a row... then hit you for 12-15..

PLEASE help me.. How do you guys do it?

S

SUPRsalad

Its truly a mystery.. Number one thing about fighting really good archers:
don't do it.. they're widely regarded as the most unbalanced templates in UO right now... Not only this, but they're pretty much useless.. I mean, every guild needs its dismounters/running shooters, but mages run the game still.

My favorite thing to do, is get one flagged on me.. Let him think you're hurting and possibly (?) out of apples and heal pots?? Run around for a minute trying to greater heal (and failing), then bolt into the woods where my favorite dismounter Lao, is waiting with lightening fast reflexes..

Even the BEST archers that hit the VERY hardest in the trailer park (WL), fall for some pretty blatant ganks. . Armand is hardly worth any points anymore :(

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I STILL get hit EVERY SINGLE time, AND hit for 28-32 by an archer with a crossbow... How do you people play mages? What am I missing here? I go against a mage with 50 HCI on MY archer, and I wiff 5-6 times in a row... then hit you for 12-15..

More lies coming out your mouth I see.

M

mutau

maybe not, hold off on that flame. its not needed.

DCI is stackable, so if he's hit with a bow with 30 hit lower d, he's screwed. who wouldnt be?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its truly a mystery.. Number one thing about fighting really good archers:
don't do it.. they're widely regarded as the most unbalanced templates in UO right now... Not only this, but they're pretty much useless.. I mean, every guild needs its dismounters/running shooters, but mages run the game still.

My favorite thing to do, is get one flagged on me.. Let him think you're hurting and possibly (?) out of apples and heal pots?? Run around for a minute trying to greater heal (and failing), then bolt into the woods where my favorite dismounter Lao, is waiting with lightening fast reflexes..

Even the BEST archers that hit the VERY hardest in the trailer park (WL), fall for some pretty blatant ganks. . Armand is hardly worth any points anymore :(
It was WL that got me...
maybe not, hold off on that flame. its not needed.

DCI is stackable, so if he's hit with a bow with 30 hit lower d, he's screwed. who wouldnt be?
Yeah that bow hurts BAD

More lies coming out your mouth I see.
Speaking of comming in your mouth... Keep that obsession alive creampuff.

M

mutau

1v1 Fight....you run inside, you cast from house and run and heal ect. Finally you stand there long enough to get two concussions, BOOM! Telsas....wait excuse me, the "Legendary Telsa" is dead.

Then you post on stratics....

2 hours later....

back in yew...

Attempt to gank...AI...moving shot....dead....

Attempt to gank again....

Ai...moving shot....dead....

Come on man....
A troll, not productive to the discussion. thread locked. No trolls please. Thank you! *move along*

Status
Not open for further replies.