• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 5 year rewards

J

jdbc

Hi,

Just re-activated an old account and I've got 7 unclaimed rewards. Seeing as the game is so item-based now and the last time I played was AoS I'm completely out of touch and need to sell as many of these as I can for as much as possible.

If anyone could tell me what the most valuable rewards are from the 5 year range I would be very grateful.

From my research it looks like Metallic Dye Tubs go for a lot but I've been out of the game for 6 years now and don't really have any idea :confused:

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones I've seen sell fast for around 8mil are the ones introduced most recently i.e. either Metallic Dye Tub (5th) or the Corrupted Crystal Portal (1st).
Hope that helps ya.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's one or two in there you'd find very useful yourself, like the commodity deed box (allows you to fill and redeem com deeds in your house), the crystal portal (takes you to any town moongate or mint, any facet) and the corrupted crystal portal (takes you to any dungeon, any facet).

I would suggest that you get those for your own use :)