• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 5 items of Possible Interest?

Marc Ettin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hi
I'm not a rares trader or collector, but I have found myself in possession of a few items.
The items are on Europa shard. Transport to any other shard will be the responsibility of the buyer

I'll let the items speak for themselves. Closing of this auction will be Sunday at the exact time of this post. 4sale.jpg

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I tink himz askin bout da armor an stuffs, not da boxes

Marc Ettin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do both metal boxes say, 0 stones with no 400 cap?
Sorry, I didn't know much about this item. When I took it out of the secure and put it in my back pack it went to 0/400.
That means they are not rare and have no value?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, the gold boxes are still worth about 250k to 400k. If you find any with the secondary attribute at 0 stones that sticks... they are often worth more as they are more useful for putting heavy items like potion kegs, rubble etc on vendors.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Id buy that leather tunic for 10m if you could get it to atl!