• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

5/6 New Chars... Advice?

GeneralFlogger

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I recovered an old acct and I know I am prob gonna do a necro garg tamer or a provo or peace bard garg tamer and maybe another crafter (maybe) for bods on tailor/blacksmith. On my main acct I have 2 crafters that cover everything separately (all but poisoning and cooking), elf tamer, sampire, treasure hunter and a cool hybrid pirate fisher which are all maxed out w/ pretty good gear. I don't have any PVP chars on my main acct, but what do yall think are some cool, off the wall builds? Interested in being inspired, thnx!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have an Imbuer so you can make specific armor for your templates?

I use my Mystic thrower for it. Mystic, Magery, Throwing, Imbuing to get the Mystic bonus.

GeneralFlogger

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
i do
Have an Imbuer so you can make specific armor for your templates?

I use my Mystic thrower for it. Mystic, Magery, Throwing, Imbuing to get the Mystic bonus.
I have 120 imbue on my main crafter but I like the idea of a throwing build. Does Imbue/focus stack?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
for BOD collection you need 0.1 in skill you want to get them. Can squeeze it on almost any template. Then either bribe (like I do with tear kite shields) or fill from vendor and turn in with skilled crafter to get better BoD