• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4v4 Tourney Wednesday 22nd April 7:30pm.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol @ you, i got there before the book was down. oh and I never had "pvp" in it, so "tourney" could be interpreted as any kind. nub.

totally thug

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if OPK will cry and demand that they must field 8 for bagball, as it's not fair for them being a 4v4.

E

Elwood

What is this all about? Wait a minute, who cares...
Still pretending to be an asian from pacific ron?

P

Paradox_

Still posting on the forum of a game you dont even play?

Noice.

E

Elwood

Really? Well I play most weeknights and i've not seen you once. Not since the rons and pet stopped playing... funny that.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really? Well I play most weeknights and i've not seen you once. Not since the rons and pet stopped playing... funny that.
I never stopped playing. Nor did Paradox. We just rarely login. PvP quality is pure crap at the moment.

P

Paradox_

I play other servers.

And I have stuff to do on weeknights because, you know, I HAVE A LIFE.

Pet is right - why log in if the PvP is rubbish?

E

Elwood

I play other servers.
you mean you go wherever the rons go.

And I have stuff to do on weeknights because, you know, I HAVE A LIFE.
So if you don't play weeknights you must play weekends, hmm some life you must have... I guess that's why I don't see you, I play weeknights but very rarely do I play weekends, I have better things to do.

Pet is right - why log in if the PvP is rubbish?
no rons...
it's ok, we get it.

D

DubZio

On a lighter side of things. If you read this thread from the bottom up and you dont have a clue wtfs going on.

Just thought u guys would like to know.: :next: