• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4th strange in fan dancer dojo 8PM PST

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

8:15PM PST only 2 of us here waiting on more still....

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

8:32pm only 3 here and this guy is hard... he mirror images but the mirror images fight back and are almost as hard as him:

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

Dead at 9:31PM PST...

Congrats Legion on the Box!!!!

~Blade

L

Lustig als'Holle

Whew! What a blast - literally, as that black smoke was almost certain death when I was inside it, and if not, it was time to run up or downstairs to escape the new batch of mirrors!!! How many mirrors were there by the time he died, about 20??? My tamer Ahern T'Muer died plenty, but it was still a lot of fun, with everyone seeming to pitch in to heal and res as needed. I hope the next two aren't this bad, but it was still fun!!!

E

Evilminion

NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS!! :sad3: :sad2: I came in JUST after it had been finished off; missed the whole fight! I wish I'd checked this forum a half-hour earlier.

Ne'ertheless, a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who took down the latest Stranger and lived(?) to tell the tale!

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well atleast i got to touch the chest this time :( sigh...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You're always trying to touch other people's Boxes, Tek.....

Anyone else notice that the bosses are showing up in places where those corrupted by the ideals of the Shadowlords in RL (scripters, and the unattended) tend to congregate their automated "characters" at in the game?

B

Blade_Thugluv

LOL OMG another shard just had there 5th one spawn in heartwood!!!! Do i get a reward for being right?

~Blade

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
if you do, we share it - I predicted Heartwood before you did, only over in U.Hall

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Whoever manages to kill it without crashing the shard, pays us.... :)

Then again, I am the man that destroyed Haven (now there's a story......)