• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 v 5

• Thread starter Budweiser KDL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the odds... I hope Napa is still alive when I get my computer in two days.

Allllrriight. :danceb:

B

Budweiser KDL

I like the odds... I hope Napa is still alive when I get my computer in two days.

Allllrriight. :danceb:
Yeppers. ;) I was wondering why you haven't been in vent. I miss your sexa voice.

The odds where in reference to a fight with SCAM/KROC this morn. 5 of them vrs Me, thumper and two LOAO, after 2 of them died they returned on alt chars and with 1 more person. Was cute.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeppers. ;) I was wondering why you haven't been in vent. I miss your sexa voice.

The odds where in reference to a fight with SCAM/KROC this morn. 5 of them vrs Me, thumper and two LOAO, after 2 of them died they returned on alt chars and with 1 more person. Was cute.
Nice hahahah!

Yeah man , I can't wait to get my new rig.. I'm syked!! :thumbsup:

S

Salya Sin

Ohhh... I was looking at the new Alienware gaming laptops... It's out of my budget right now but I WANT ONE! I spent an hour or so playing with their ordering system and by the time I was happy with the whole set up... it was around $1800. But the reviews are looking great... beyond a cooling problem and the touchpad getting some iffy responses.

If you can get one... or anyone on here has one... I would LOVE to hear what you think!

B

Budweiser KDL

I think you all should stop highjacking my Thread. MmmK.. Thanks ;)
It's all TENKI'S fault, MODS please note this.

The Bud.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you know everybody luv's ya Bud, they just had to post in a post you posted. :smooch

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh... I was looking at the new Alienware gaming laptops... It's out of my budget right now but I WANT ONE! I spent an hour or so playing with their ordering system and by the time I was happy with the whole set up... it was around $1800. But the reviews are looking great... beyond a cooling problem and the touchpad getting some iffy responses.

If you can get one... or anyone on here has one... I would LOVE to hear what you think!
mine has liquid cooling and is fine. I've not heard of there being a cooling problem with them.

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alienware is owned by dell now, so just a dell dood :)
It might be owned by them but the computer quality is much different. For instance, I have an inspiron zino HD that I bought for the express purpose of storing my websites on and updating them and ect. It's pretty ok for THAT purpose, but once i tried to play the sims on it and got lag from hell. So i'd say that alienware is better quality than dell's 'standard computers'.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread Bud....I'll be at fel yew gate at 8pm if you wanna kill me for revenge....but be gentle....i'll be on a noobie and it's her first time. :heart:

G

Grifter

Bud, are you the only one that plays napa now. I thought they burned that shard to the ground.

B

Budweiser KDL

Bud, are you the only one that plays napa now. I thought they burned that shard to the ground.
They tried. Mag burned then it all stopped. :(

Napa is actually kinda fun at the moment. Alot of action as far as pvp. A few stand outs in the crowd, but pretty balanced for now.