• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 4 Slot Greater Dragon, unbugged, trainable

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there people,

I managed to tame an unbugged trainable red colored 4 slot greater Dragon.

My Question is: Is such a pet worth anything and if yes, should i start an auction or somthing else?

many thx so far..

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks,

here come the pictures (a bid late, but i am not a pros in doing screenshots).
The dragon will reach 118, 0 in wrestling, 106,9 in tac and 108,6 in ana. I dont think that it will reach 5 slot by normal skilltraining, but when the new pettraining is done with 100%, it will depend on abilities you choose, wether it goes to 5 slot or not.
At the moment there is no parry on that pet, so it wont hit 5 slot by training normally (skill training, not the new pet training).
Even as a 4slot pet (without pet traing), just with normal skill training, it will be formidable. You see, that i already finished 53% pettraining, but i will not choose abilities when 100% should be reached by myself.

Attachments

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi folks,

here come the pictures (a bid late, but i am not a pros in doing screenshots).
The dragon will reach 118, 0 in wrestling, 106,9 in tac and 108,6 in ana. I dont think that it will reach 5 slot by normal skilltraining, but when the new pettraining is done with 100%, it will depend on abilities you choose, wether it goes to 5 slot or not.
At the moment there is no parry on that pet, so it wont hit 5 slot by training normally (skill training, not the new pet training).
Even as a 4slot pet (without pet traing), just with normal skill training, it will be formidable. You see, that i already finished 53% pettraining, but i will not choose abilities when 100% should be reached by myself.
Something about the skills gump doesn't seem right. 35 wrestling on a greater dragon?? Even after taming I'm not sure that's possible. Bad pic? Bad photoshop? Not judging, but a GD that can reach 118 skill should closer to 94 wrestling right after taming.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all skills are right, no photoshop, i swear. I had to release this dragon 4 times and had ro tame it again in order to get it unbugged and trainable. It`s skills in wrestling, tactic were down to 25% - 26,5%. I just began training its skills up again and all skills work. Thats why some of its skills are down right at the moment. Just a little bid of work and enjoying to get them up again :)

Megadeath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah this creature has to many ?? attached to it..does not appear to be a greater anything. Been taming for a long time and never seen a greater this weak ever.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, i play uo since `98 on df and many ppl. know me there. I would never cheat a pic or a pet or something else. This is a real 4 slot greater dragon, which spawned with weak atributes but as a 5 slot pet, so it became after taming a 4 slot pet, which was bugged in that way, that 4 slots were shown, but it had 5 slots as before and i could not begin pet training. So it was bugged. I released it and tamed again and nothing happened. 4 slot was shown but 5 slot in real. I repeated the taming and releasing and suddenly it was real 4 slot and the pet training option was enabled. So it was unbugged. Come to df and i will show it to you, or ask ppl. from df about MONJA. Btw. i can x-fer to atl. as often i want to, so i could bring it to there maybe, if i gonna sell it for example (believe me, i am not a pros in taking screenshots as i told before, but i am a pros in finding and taming the right pets).

Last edited:

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well to verify it, i met Tanotan aka Monja at the luna stables on Drachenfels.
I screened again the GD with the EC.
gd-4-tanotan-monja-DF.png

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trade window says what type of creature it is, can't be faked