• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 new halloween items

S

Shantia

Hi everyone,
So far i've gotten the grim totems from last year, the iron maiden, the guillotine and ghost chair, along with the various old rewards from prior halloweens. Anyone know if there's another item, they did say 4 new items but so far i've only got three unless the new colored webs count as one of the new items.

Thanks

C

Cinnamon

Either I'm really unlucky, or there's a trick to this that I don't know. I am 100.0 begging, and have only been begging in towns so far, all in Trammel. I'm just getting candy.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either I'm really unlucky, or there's a trick to this that I don't know. I am 100.0 begging, and have only been begging in towns so far, all in Trammel. I'm just getting candy.
Based on my experiences from previous years if you've got it you will get it. It takes patience and perseverance just keep at it. If it really takes a long time you are right you are unlucky. Its the damned RNG again. I spent an hour last night and finally got a Pumpkin Pizza an old reward so I have to adopt my own advice and just keep going. Good Luck!

C

Cinnamon

Lol, yeah, the RNG has never been my friend, but I can persevere as much as it takes if I am certain that the RNG is my only enemy. My worry was that after an hour with no luck, I'd better check and make sure there wasn't some vital piece of info I was missing before I kill another hour.

As it turned out, the very next trick or treat I did after posting that question got me a skulls on a pike. :)

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heeeeellllp! Im getting discouraged! 4 hours straight now and nothing!!

It started out great. gmd begging then bam chair with ghost costume, black webs orange web, pizza, cookies, skull on pike, warning thingy another warning thingy, then omg 4 hours of nada. what happened?!?! im going crazy!

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heeeeellllp! Im getting discouraged! 4 hours straight now and nothing!!

It started out great. gmd begging then bam chair with ghost costume, black webs orange web, pizza, cookies, skull on pike, warning thingy another warning thingy, then omg 4 hours of nada. what happened?!?! im going crazy!
Random number generator is random number generator :p

S

Shantia

I just usually hang out in luna hitting up the npcs there unless someone comes through for a while, then i pop over to either skara brea or brit.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I drifted over to the royal city moongate where all the refugees are got another couple items. Seems alot more npcs to hit in a small area and faster so ill probaly sit there for a bit.

W

Warrior of Time

HeHe
Last year I got over 1700 pumpkin muffins alone.
Got mine in Zento. No one ever goes there.
Takes time. HeHe
If you GM the old way you learn more than how to macro.