• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 4/6 UBER SUIT (all arties included)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Rules:
-All arties INCLUDED!!!
-Location Atlantic
-1bill start
-100mill raise
-All Artifacts are included
-Ends Sunday 8th of May at (11:00PM CET) or (5:00pm EST)
-10minutes rule apply
-No buyout price

suit.png

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats the point of the lrc on a 4/6 ? not trying to troll just serious question of how this suit would be used.
Np @Smoot, with 69magery, u are able to cast walls, dispel fields, teleport when u get dismounted, cast weaken/clumsy/feeblemind for harrasement, and MOST IMPORTANTLY "curse target" before spamming holy fist on ur target :)

Feel free to check some of my videos on:
Www.youtube.com/zchosen

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Lord Gandalf

thanks for the more detailed explanation, yeah it made sense after i saw the reccomended skills (69mage), reason i deleted my post after i saw that.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
@Lord Gandalf

thanks for the more detailed explanation, yeah it made sense after i saw the reccomended skills (69mage), reason i deleted my post after i saw that.
Well here's the thing. Correct me if I'm wrong by having Margery past 30 it will bring down your chiv cap to 2/6 vs 4/6 so it's not recommend. Correct me if I'm wrong. If that was the case everyone would be running both. Also your sdi drops to 15% vs 30% making the Mage combos basicky pointless

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Best Friend

the casting cap for chiv goes down to 2/6 when paired with 70 mage or myst, reason he has 69. sdi does not effect chiv spells, and the magery looks like its not being used for damage so sdi isnt really an issue.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sdi cap is 15, you are correct. But 70 magery is when ur faster casting drops from 4 to 2z

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Very nice! Good looks still consernrd about Mage dropping to 15 sdi humm. And with the holy fist nerf its questionable what is your take that 4 sure way better heals but I don't think u will have enough offense to be effective. I think the Mage needs all the offence it can get. Chiv dose not kill and even with swords let's say it's not easy that video showed people working together I mean it would be great for that

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owning everyone on europa shard with this temp, heres a little demo after the nerf:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Except cursing a target you only bump your holy fist damage by 1 because it will do 34 un cursed if your karma and skills are correct, so yeah you can wall and tele and all that good stuff but saying it makes your holy fist OP doesn't make any sense. Just saying.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Do you need to have a wep skill also for holy fist to do 35 damage in pvp? or is high karma and 120 chiv plus 15 sdi good enough to get 35 damage?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you need to have a wep skill also for holy fist to do 35 damage in pvp? or is high karma and 120 chiv plus 15 sdi good enough to get 35 damage?
You want 120weap skill, 0sdi required for holy fist

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ready to sell this suit for 900mill now, last call (slither, lt sash, crimson, hephaestus, hawkwind, quiver, shantys, sot, all included!)